• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox Brand Halo/Halo 2 wepons combos

S

!sTrIkE nInJa!

so what is your favorite halo or halo 2 wepon combo. mine is shotgun sniper rifle.

SOAD2k8 - changed the subject, tried to broaden it up a bit

S

SOAD2k8

Halo: Plasma Rifle and Pistol
Halo 2: Battle Rifle and Needler

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
In Halo 1 It really depended on what I was up against. Pretty much anything and the assault rifle was cool with me unless I was low on ammo. My favorite combo for taking down the Elites is to use the Assault Rifle with the Plasma Rifle. I use that to drop their shields with plasma and drop them with the Assault.

In Halo 2 it is more a matter of duel wielding for me. Preferably 2 Sub Machine guns with a Battle Rifle for back up. Though with the reworked shield system the shotgun and battle rifle combo is nice for alternating between flood and convenant.

I guess if I had to put it as everyone else did:

Halo - Assault Rifle/Plasma Rifle
Halo2 - Battle Rifle/Shotgun

Vegito728

Registered Member
Halo-Shotgun/Pistol
Halo2-Sniper Rifle/Shotgun

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Shotgun/Rocket Launcher, or Shotgun/SMG. Though it really depends on the stage

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Oh man it depends so much on who I'm facing.

Halo 2 top three combos
-----------

1) Battle Rifle/Plasma Pistole (newb combo anyone?)
2) Sniper/Sword (Or shotgun)
3) Battle Rifle/ Brute Shot (one shot with brute shot...switch to BR...headshot game over.)

Halo 1
------

Going old school.

1) Pistol/Sniper
2) Pistol/Shotgun
3) Pistol/Launcher

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree it all depends on which level you are on, but to be honest with you I use any weapons that are available to me, and I still finish the game, but some weapons are easier to control then others.

Malificus

Likes snow
Halo:
- Plasma pistol and Assult Rifle (Generic)
- Rocket Launcher and Sniper Rifle (Huge Maps)
- Shotgun and Plasma Pistol (Med-small maps)
- Sniper Rifle and Plasma Weapon (Pistol. or Rifle both work) (Prisoner)

Halo 2:
- Sword and Shotgun (For fun)
- Rocket and Shotgun (for big maps)
- Plasma Pistol/M7 combo and Emergency Sword (Small-Med maps
- Plasma Pistol/M7 combo and Emergency Particle Beam Rifle (Sniper rifle if PBR not avaliable) (for med-large maps)

Blur

iPimp
did you just say rocket/shotgun on h2 for big maps? wow i must say newb...=\