• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox 360 Halo 3

maddengamer_66

Registered Member
well around where i live, theyve started preorders... i put my name on the list TODAY, number 200 or so, but still gettin it on the launch, according to the guy at the store i preordered... that just leaves the task of getting an xbox 360, which i can get on my birthday :) this game is gonna be awesome...

itsdan1407

yea im sooo excited. i have a feeling that it will be the best fps ever made. it does have alot to live up too though...

link deleted <----- free xbox 360

Last edited by a moderator:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
After how much I was disappointed with Halo 2 I will definitely have no problem holding out until later on with Halo 3. That and the fact that I don't have an XBOX 360 currently... :D

I think "best FPS ever" is probably an exaggeration though. It would have to beat QUITE a few others. Personally I don't consider Halo 1 or 2 to be the best ever either.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Halo 2, IMO, is the best ONLINE FPS.

Goldeneye, Half-Life 2, and several others are better from an all around standpoint.