Xbox 360 Halo 3 exterminations

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Swiftstrike, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I have only gotten two exterminations. And both times involved rockets. I was at bungie's site and they had a youtube link for the Top 10 halo exterminations (i think its a monthly voting or something through a different site).

Anyways some of these are ridiculous, some of the players are experts, a few just happen to be in the right place at the right time.

A few were unimpressive since it appears the opponents were just...retarded.

YouTube - Top 10 Halo 3 Exterminations: Episode 26

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I haven't played much Halo 3. From what I can tell from watching the video I'm guessing an Extermination is taking out all of the other team. Most of them seem kind of lucky. Like just being in the right place at the right time. The sniper one was really cool where three players got taken out with one shot.

3. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

That was pretty awesome to watch. I've gotten a few overkills but never an extermination.

My favorite by far was the 4 for 1 laser kill. That was pretty sick...and lucky.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
  4. Midget

Midget Registered Member

I never have gotten one on my main account.

5. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Wow that was pretty awesome. I doubt I'll ever get one of those. lol

6. Midget

Midget Registered Member

You wouldn't believe haw many times random things happen in MM. BTB + Laser = Hilarity.

7. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I still don't know all the acronyms yet, so I have no idea what you're talking about. lol

dDave likes this.
  8. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

MM + BTB + Laser = Hilarity

Translation

Matchmaking + Big Team Battle + Spartan Laser = Funny

It was misleading no one uses MM and BTB is gone...

AnitaKnapp likes this.
  9. Midget

Midget Registered Member

No, no it wasn't.

Matchmaking is busier then it has ever been. For any game. Including Halo 2.

AND they just brought BTB back not long ago so........Matchmaking Playlists