Xbox Brand Halo 3 demo

A

AdventChild01

HEY! For those who know, if you get crackdown or be one of the few thousand that one a contest (I won the contest :clap: ) And this spring those people will be able to play a demo of Halo 3! It's spring and they didn't say when they are sending the invites, only that it will be in the spring...and it's spring...I'm going nuts! When is it coming out! The halo people like to make us wait lol. Anyway, once they finally release it, I'll tell you guys the new weapons and maps and stuff.... Hopefully that will be soon lol.
Did anyone else win or get the crackdown version?

L

Lee 337

yea i heard about that, mainly from my friend who got crackdown and was convinced that he would be playing Halo 3 as soon as he go it, lol and he was pretty pissed when he realised that he couldnt play it yet. but ye im sure it will be pretty cool but its only a beta so i doubt the graphics will be to great and im gussing there will be quite alot of glitches in it. as it not finished, and do you have an actuall date of when the beta is released?

A

AdventChild01

NO! Which I'm mad about...uhh they always change the date or not tell you until a week before :p. When I do find out, I'll let you know.

D

DarkSpartan

Yea i got crackdown really for the game but i guess the beta is a bonus i cant wait to play it

D

Detritus

I bought Crackdown about half for the game and half for the beta. Can't wait to play it now that they've released some footage.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Yest the beta testing is May 16th but it only goes for 3 weeks!!!! It ends on June 6th.

Then they pull it from live. My guess is though they will re-release it at a later time to get additional feedback.

But for all those that bought crackdown just for the beta I feel sorry for you.