• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox Brand HALO 3 Announcement Trailer

Turbo

Registered Member
true you don't need gameplay trailers but it help since it isnt prewritten and predetermined what ur gonna see like a movie, dont go too crazy yet.

Blur

iPimp
just seeing what looks like a modified halo CE assult rifle in chief's hands makes me go crazy. you dont know me man, im a BIG halo freak. xbox i like, but halo i freakin love. so dont call me an xbox junkie/fanboy or whatever, just call me a halo one lol

Turbo

Registered Member
lol, its all good. but wait till the beginning of 07 when you get gameplay footage. then blow your load. lol

Blur

iPimp
ill be blown from speculation by then. lol

ill just be bustin drys. haha

T

TurkuSama

Pre rendered or gameplay, its fucking Halo 3. Who cares if it ain't gameplay. 2007 is just around the corner...

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Meh, I want 360, but not for Halo. It looks okay, I hope it'll be an improvement over 2, that game needed some work.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
I'm pretty sick of trailers that dont show gameplay as well. The trailer looks nice, but that doesn't reflect the game itself at all. Look at the trailer for Madden 06 on the 360. It looked beautiful. Then the games come out, the graphics dont look a bit like the trailer, and they cut out all the substance of the game, making it pretty damn shitty.

If Bungie and Microsoft can make a game that can live up to the hype, good for them.

T

TurkuSama

The point of the teaser was to tease. It also had a little bonus of moving along the story a bit to give people something to speculate about. Is MChief on Earth? Why are the convenant going towards this "device"? And What the fuck just happened after "it" activated. Gameplay or not, the teaser was damn good.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Vincent_Valentine said:
If Bungie and Microsoft can make a game that can live up to the hype, good for them.
It'd be the first time a game of theirs has lived up to said hype.