Xbox Brand HALO 3 Announcement Trailer

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Blur, May 9, 2006.

1. Blur

Blur iPimp

If you own a 360 go to the marketplace RIGHT NOW! Theres a TRAILER. NO JOKE. its like 100 megs im gettin it now...cant waittttttttttt

2. Blur

Blur iPimp

3. I just saw this linked from slashdot, the trailer is awesome.

4. Blur

Blur iPimp

hell yea! everything from the music to the gfx is so powerful and epic. i cant WAIT

5. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Yeah is a good teaser. It wasnt like the Halo 2 demo at E3 a few years ago in the respect that it showed us no ingame play.

Still nicely done

6. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

nice trailer but its all PRE-RENDERED............talk to me when they show actual gameplay.

7. Pre-rendered and in-game are getting closer and closer with the new consoles. I just hope they don't pull as many changes on us as they did with the Halo 2 trailer.

8. Blur

Blur iPimp

it doesnt matter man. its halo fucking 3. thats all U need to worry about.

9. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

blu, its obvious your a fanboy of xbox, but that trailer has probably been programmed since halo2. wait till u see gameplay before you cream.

10. Blur

Blur iPimp

a fanboy, only mildly. dude, halo 3 is a guarenteed best game ive ever played. theres no question. halo 2 was a HUGE disappointment and it is STILL AMAZING. i may think i hate it but the fact that i still play it after 2 years and play a LOT, says otherwise. believe me, you dont need trailers of gameplay to know that this is gonna rock your damn world