Xbox Brand HALO 3 Announcement Trailer

If you own a 360 go to the marketplace RIGHT NOW! Theres a TRAILER. NO JOKE. its like 100 megs im gettin it now...cant waittttttttttt

Ã

Æshættr

I just saw this linked from slashdot, the trailer is awesome.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Yeah is a good teaser. It wasnt like the Halo 2 demo at E3 a few years ago in the respect that it showed us no ingame play.

Still nicely done

Turbo

Registered Member
nice trailer but its all PRE-RENDERED............talk to me when they show actual gameplay.

Ã

Æshættr

Pre-rendered and in-game are getting closer and closer with the new consoles. I just hope they don't pull as many changes on us as they did with the Halo 2 trailer.

Turbo

Registered Member
blu, its obvious your a fanboy of xbox, but that trailer has probably been programmed since halo2. wait till u see gameplay before you cream.

a fanboy, only mildly. dude, halo 3 is a guarenteed best game ive ever played. theres no question. halo 2 was a HUGE disappointment and it is STILL AMAZING. i may think i hate it but the fact that i still play it after 2 years and play a LOT, says otherwise. believe me, you dont need trailers of gameplay to know that this is gonna rock your damn world