• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox Brand HALO 3 Announcement Trailer

Blur

iPimp
If you own a 360 go to the marketplace RIGHT NOW! Theres a TRAILER. NO JOKE. its like 100 megs im gettin it now...cant waittttttttttt

Ã

Æshættr

I just saw this linked from slashdot, the trailer is awesome.

Blur

iPimp
hell yea! everything from the music to the gfx is so powerful and epic. i cant WAIT

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Yeah is a good teaser. It wasnt like the Halo 2 demo at E3 a few years ago in the respect that it showed us no ingame play.

Still nicely done

Turbo

Registered Member
nice trailer but its all PRE-RENDERED............talk to me when they show actual gameplay.

Ã

Æshættr

Pre-rendered and in-game are getting closer and closer with the new consoles. I just hope they don't pull as many changes on us as they did with the Halo 2 trailer.

Blur

iPimp
it doesnt matter man. its halo fucking 3. thats all U need to worry about.

Turbo

Registered Member
blu, its obvious your a fanboy of xbox, but that trailer has probably been programmed since halo2. wait till u see gameplay before you cream.

Blur

iPimp
a fanboy, only mildly. dude, halo 3 is a guarenteed best game ive ever played. theres no question. halo 2 was a HUGE disappointment and it is STILL AMAZING. i may think i hate it but the fact that i still play it after 2 years and play a LOT, says otherwise. believe me, you dont need trailers of gameplay to know that this is gonna rock your damn world