• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox Brand Halo 2 Custom Games...

• Thread starter Amethyst_Shinobi_0
  • Start date

Blur

iPimp
first of all only newbs type "nOObs" or any of its variants. secondly only newbs play zombies. It was fun for say the first week? Yeah back when there hadnt been a single auto update.

B

Bleakdragon55

Blur, i type nOOBs like that becuase................why fo i fo it like that, and i am playing cooler games like Tremors!

T

TurkuSama

If the game type isn't derevived from MLG, then I ain't playing it. Zombies was fun when it first came out, but that was about it. Shit is old like whoa...

A

Amethyst_Shinobi_0

Hye Bleak...what the hell is the game "Tremors"??? I have never heard that game. o_O

Blur

iPimp
another gay kiddie game. basically you go to coag, 2 blue guys have ghosts, the rest run on foot. it is one flag CTF and the guys on foot must capture it and they can only walk. the ghosts cant shoot they can only splatter.

A

Amethyst_Shinobi_0

Ahhh...seems kinda like a one sided deal and somewhat, dare I say it...boring ya know.