• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox Brand Halo 2 Custom Games...

• Thread starter Amethyst_Shinobi_0
  • Start date
B

Bleakdragon55

Malificus said:
Not really, just complicated to explain, but they're fun to play. Here's as simple as I can get it.

Zombies
one guy (Zombie) against everyone (Humans).
Whoever Zombies kill become Zombies.
Zombies want to kill all Humans,
Humans don't want to be killed.
Humans use shotguns, Zobies use swords.
Time limit is 5-10 minutes.

Conditions of victory
Humans: Have humans left.
Zombies: Convert all humans

Cops and robbers
Two teams: Cops and Robbers (Cops are 1/4 size of robbers, minimum of 2)
Cops use shotguns, Robbers use melee (Plasma pistols)
Time limit: 5 min
One Life (You die, it's for good)
No Radar
Cops try to capture Robbers, heard them to one pont.
Robbers try to evade capture.
Cops don't kill unless Robbers resist.
Robbers kill at will, but only use melee attacks.

Conditions of victory
Cops: Capture (or kill if neccesary) all robbers in time limit
Robbers: Have at least one free member, or all cops killed.

Was that easier to understand?
that isn't the way ZOmbies are played, Zombies do have Swords, but humans have pistols and shotguns

Malificus

Likes snow
That's how every group I played Zombies with played.

Blur

iPimp
humans originally only had shotguns. people then thought itd be funny to put pistols on the map. so now people get kill frenzys on foundation with duals. yes its fun if youre a human, but being a zombie its ridiculously gay unless the humans are stupid.

B

Bleakdragon55

i also played even a cooler version

Everyone starts with a Sword, only zombies use sword. you die you are a zombie. and thier is human weapons on map, no respond. so you can have those rockets, but will u use the ammo wisley?

Malificus

Likes snow
Bleakdragon55 said:

Everyone starts with a Sword, only zombies use sword. you die you are a zombie. and thier is human weapons on map, no respond. so you can have those rockets, but will u use the ammo wisley?
That's a stupid version, it gives a huge advantage to the humans. The Zombie should start with an advantage of more victims, giving the humans the advantage of range ruins the game, think if you have all humans with ranged attacks, what's to stop them from huddling where the Zobies can't reach without being killed?

Blur

iPimp
thats called zombies2, and its not fun...takes too long and all it is is people camp on top of maps and sniper spots that have 1 way to get to and whore snipers and BRs. lame

B

Bleakdragon55

they CAN"T even swing the sword, and they run out of amo pretty fast

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Bleakdragon55 said:

What happens when ammo runs out? The game just magically ends?

Gay.