• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox Brand Halo 2 Custom Games...

• Thread starter Amethyst_Shinobi_0
  • Start date
A

Amethyst_Shinobi_0

I have Zombies on my Xbox and a lot of people like to play that to tell you the truth. Thanks for the games also. I'm open to more games.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I also love having Banshee duels as well, or havnig ghosts swarm a tank or warthog.

A

Amethyst_Shinobi_0

Is there anymore ones that you have that deal with what Malfisu was talking aobut by any chance?

SuiGeneris

blue 3

War

Its just a never ending game. Personally I love doing war with no shields. Its awesome, have B-Rifles and such on map. Its a fun game, and if you can get it popular you'll get like 40 people in one game. It gets crazy. Plus its fun to just keep playing; its a great way to get your aiming better, because its one hit kill with B-Rifle to head.

Jaws

Ok its a capture the flag game on Coag. What happens is two people are on defense and the rest are on offense. You have ghosts and Wraiths on map. The people defending can only be in the ghosts, and the people trying to get on the flag HAVE to be on the Wraith, they can't run around. (The Wraith is a boat, and Coag is all water, basically) Anyways while the Wraith tries to get to the other side of the level, the two ghosts try to splatter the people on the wraith (or knock them off and then splatter them)

The game is in three rounds; if all the people on offense die, then the round goes to the defense. If the offense captures the flag then they win the round. Also; if the driver of the wraith is the last person a live; he has to jump out of the wraith; and swim (walk) the whole way.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

That war scenario sounds really fun, the Jaws one sounds alright.

A

Amethyst_Shinobi_0

I have to admit that the War game sounds like A LOT of fun but it also reminds me of the game SWAT but MUCH longer. LOL

Blur

iPimp
The more popular version of that war game is Max 30000, where you play till one team/person gets 30000 kills cause that is as high as the game goes. I was in and out of one that lasted 3 days and they finally got 30000 and the kills stopped adding up. They played till both teams had it then ended it.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Wow that would be insane, no way I could play for that long.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Zombies However the variant i have is alittle different.

Green Zombies
Red Humans

No shields weapons on map are pistols
No Radar
Starting Weapons are Shotgun and Sword.
No grendades.

Humans can use Pistols or shotguns (plasma pistol if they want thought it wont help them much)

Zombies only use Sword.

Start with one zombie and the rest humans zombie tries to convert the other humans by killing them with the sword. The human in turn switches teams to the zombie.

team damage is turned off so their arent any accidents. No vehicles on the maps.

Time limit i 10 minutes or 8 depending how many you have.

Goal Zombies win if they Convert everyone within the time limit.

Humans win if they have any survivors.

The remaining Human(s) is/are the zombie(s) in the next game. (so if their are 2 humans there are 2 zombies to start off the game).