• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox Brand Halo 2 Custom Games...

• Thread starter Amethyst_Shinobi_0
  • Start date
A

Amethyst_Shinobi_0

I was wondering what all kind of Customs Games that you have made in Halo 2 that were fun and everything. I have made a couple and they turned out good. I'm looking for any kind of games also. If you do decide to post please metion rules, number of kills to win, the game purpose, etc. Just MENTION anything that come to you or that you've heard like I said before. Thanks.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Custom games as in just changing the settings around?

My favorite is to have the Scorpion tank on Containment, with no rocket launchers, and just have tank duels.

A

Amethyst_Shinobi_0

I haven't made that one and that does sound fun. Also Kudos to you and correcting me there. I ment CREATING A GAME. Thats much better.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

It is fun, especially without rocket launchers, and you have to watch for mines or falling into one of the valleys. Rockets tend to kill the ST WAY to easily in my opinion. It is also fun trying to shoot down Banshee's or having people gang up on one tank in the Warthogs with the Gauss canon.

A

Amethyst_Shinobi_0

LMAO. I can imagine that happening too. LOL. I think I'm going to make that game for my Halo thing that my freinds and I are doing tomorrow. Thanks for the ideas.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Just make sure whoever is in the tank watches out for mines, I think the fun thing to do is have 2 people in each warthog and trying to kill the tank, its fun driving the warthog trying to evade the canon fire, and trying to avoid mines. One time my friend was in the tank, and my other friend was my gunner, and we got hit and it flipped us over and right onto a mine.

Malificus

Likes snow
I always liked Warthog battles, even without indestructible vehicles, they're still fun. Coagulation, and only warthogs on the field. But it's better on Halo 1.

I also like Zombies.
You have Two teams, everyone against the one Zombie (Generally the green team). The weapons are shotguns and swords, no weapons on the field, 5-10 minute time limit (Depending on size and ability)
Whenever someone is killed by the zombie, they switch sides to the Zombie's side, and start attacking the Humans. The Zombie's goal is to convert all humans, and the Human's goal is to not be converted. A human killed by a human does not convert to zombie, and a killed Zombie remains a zombie.

There's also Cops and Robbers
Two teams again, one small group of cops (two-four people, depending on group size), and the robbers (Everyone else). Weapon set of Plasma pistol and shotgun. One life. No radar. 5 minute Time limit.
The cops wield shotguns, while the Robbers wield only plasma pistols (but aren't allowed to shoot). The objective of the cops is to heard all the robbers into one area. The robber's objective is to kill the cops. When the cop spots a robber, they yell "Freeze!", the robber is expected to stop immediately, and follow the cop's orders. The cop then directs the robber to the pre arranged area, and tries to keep them contained there. The robber may attempt to flee or retaliate, but the cop is then free to shoot at them. While in prison the robbers are usually being watched by the cops. They can either sit there and wait for teemmates to free them, or can try to escape (Either while the cops are away, or attempt to Kill the cops with their plasma pistols.

If all the robbers are caught and/or killed, the cops win, when all the cops are dead, or if there are free robbers after time runs out, the robbers win.

Malificus

Likes snow
Not really, just complicated to explain, but they're fun to play. Here's as simple as I can get it.

Zombies
one guy (Zombie) against everyone (Humans).
Whoever Zombies kill become Zombies.
Zombies want to kill all Humans,
Humans don't want to be killed.
Humans use shotguns, Zobies use swords.
Time limit is 5-10 minutes.

Conditions of victory
Humans: Have humans left.
Zombies: Convert all humans

Cops and robbers
Two teams: Cops and Robbers (Cops are 1/4 size of robbers, minimum of 2)
Cops use shotguns, Robbers use melee (Plasma pistols)
Time limit: 5 min
One Life (You die, it's for good)
No Radar
Cops try to capture Robbers, heard them to one pont.
Robbers try to evade capture.
Cops don't kill unless Robbers resist.
Robbers kill at will, but only use melee attacks.

Conditions of victory
Cops: Capture (or kill if neccesary) all robbers in time limit
Robbers: Have at least one free member, or all cops killed.

Was that easier to understand?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah, but you'd also have to get people willing to play with those types of rules, I dont think many people I know would.