Halloween Time...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iggyshotthebear, Aug 13, 2005.

1. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

Well its almost here :p I have to think about this stuff early so I can gather costume supplies and accents. That way hubby doesnt see the 80 dollar price tag for a complete costume lol

This year my friends and I would like to dress up and were looking to theme our costumes... Last year the girls did fairies and the boys did super heros. Two years ago we all did Carebears for the kids and then the my best friend dressed up as Mickey Mouse as the Sorcerer's Apprentice and I dressed up as Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty.

We were thinking of doing wizard of oz this year but there are too many of us since we joined up with another family. The kids suggested Teen Titans but there was a HUGE argument over who was going to be Starfire.

So here I am asking for suggestions!
    Together we have 3 men, 3 women, four girls and 2 boys. We could theme the kids something completely different than the adults. Or all together if we can find something that has that many people in cast.

AngelsPeak likes this.

2. Julie

Julie Registered Member

Too bad there isn't 7 adults & 7 kids...
    You could do the 7 dwarfs...Large & Small! hahaha!

I'm sure there's something out there with a dozen tho...gotta think about it

3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I'm just excited to see the Halloween talk starting!!! :) Thank-you...thank-you!!
    Now just give me some time to think about the costumes.......hmmm