Halloween ruined by peer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hokeshel, Oct 18, 2006.

1. hokeshel

hokeshel Registered Member

We had a really cool haunted forest close to where I live. It was the scariest thing ever. But, some idiot decided he needed to pee and walked off the designated area, twisted his ankle and sued the owners. So, they had to shut down the haunted forest out of fear of another jerk. There aren't any really good haunted houses around here but, we do have a corn maze close by. Unfortunately, kids cant wear costumes to school anymore and can't do anything halloween related at school thanks to people who think it is an evil holiday or breaking the seperation of church and state. Jeez~

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

What state are you in Hokeshel? I can't imagine not having a few good haunts to visit at Halloween.:shake:
    The insurance rates are absolutely outrageous and I'm sure the forest owners premium went up quite a bit after the pee-pee incident, it's too bad he had to shut down because of one big idiot!
    As far as school, my queenies have black and orange day..Hmphhh!:mad:

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

They should make people sign wavers before going in. What a jerk. Serves him right but I hope he didn't get very much money. :(

4. Plumley

Plumley Registered Member

I read the title as "peer" instead of "pee-er" and wondered how a co-worker could ruin someone's Halloween. :rolleyes: What a crock about this fool and the sprained ankle. It's irritating that the courts allow this kind of lawsuit, instead of encouraging people to take responsibility for the consequences of their own decisions.

5. sbarber77

sbarber77 Registered Member

Haha. I read it the same way. I think these crazy lawsuits are just that, Crazy!

6. Penguin

Penguin Registered Member

I think the judges who rule in favor of idiots should be disbarred.

7. mamab

mamab Registered Member

Hey Penguin, if those judges all got disbarred, there wouldn't be any judges left. ;)

8. hokeshel

hokeshel Registered Member

Sorry, my mistake it should say Peeer, but that looks wierd. I was going to put urinater but, it just doesn't have the same ring to it. hehe. I live in a very small town in SouthEast Idaho.