• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Halloween Questionnaire

viLky

ykLiv
*-*-*-*-* Halloween Questionnaire *-*-*-*-*-*

1) Do you like Halloween?
2) Do you think bosses should give you the day off?
3) Are you dressing up this year? If so, as what?
4) Are you going to pass out candy?
5) Who generally passes out candy in your household, if ever?
6) Do you still go Trick-Or-Treating?
7) If no to #6, what age did you stop?
8) What was the last costume you wore for Halloween?
9) Have you ever smashed pumpkins, stole decorations, took the whole bowl of candy that says "Take one, please!" or caused any other Halloween havoc?
10) Do/Did you usually eat all of your Halloween candy? (Answer in % wise, if you wish: Out of all the candy you got/get, how much do you usually eat of it?)

~* ~* ~* ~* ~* BoOoOoo *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~

1) Do you like Halloween? Yes.
2) Do you think bosses should give you the day off? Yes.
3) Are you dressing up this year? If so, as what? No. I have work.
4) Are you going to pass out candy? Probably not.
5) Who generally passes out candy in your household, if ever? Dad.
6) Do you still go Trick-Or-Treating? No.
7) If no to #6, what age did you stop? 14? I got away with it until I grew. >.<;
8) What was the last costume you wore for Halloween? Something similar to the Scream costume. Just a black outfit with a white and colorful face.
9) Have you ever smashed pumpkins, stole decorations, took the whole bowl of candy that says "Take one, please!" or caused any other Halloween havoc? Yes. A bowl of candy... Er... that's about it.
10) Do/Did you usually eat all of your Halloween candy? (Answer in % wise, if you wish: Out of all the candy you got/get, how much do you usually eat of it?) 80% I probably ate. I didn't like the candy corn, jawbreakers and any of the gross crap. That went in the trash.

Last edited:

Blueyes

Registered Member
No
No
Not dressing up.
Hail no, my lights will be off if I even am home.
No one because its just me.
Nope
Hmm I think preteens right before we moved back from Germany.
Have no idea.
9) Have you ever smashed pumpkins, stole decorations, took the whole bowl of candy that says "Take one, please!" or caused any other Halloween havoc?
Nope.
10) Do/Did you usually eat all of your Halloween candy? (Answer in % wise, if you wish: Out of all the candy you got/get, how much do you usually eat of it?)
Yes I ate all of the candy that tasted good.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
1) Do you like Halloween? I don't hate it, don't love it either.
2) Do you think bosses should give you the day off? I'm the boss.
3) Are you dressing up this year? If so, as what? Nope.
4) Are you going to pass out candy? I might. I wonder how many kids will ring our bell.
5) Who generally passes out candy in your household, if ever? I let my son do it
7) If no to #6, what age did you stop? We don't really do it. It's a new thing here.
8) What was the last costume you wore for Halloween? n/a
9) Have you ever smashed pumpkins, stole decorations, took the whole bowl of candy that says "Take one, please!" or caused any other Halloween havoc? nope
10) Do/Did you usually eat all of your Halloween candy? (Answer in % wise, if you wish: Out of all the candy you got/get, how much do you usually eat of it?) No, I'm not really a candy person.

whateverdude_09

Registered Member
yeah!
(only work on weekends)...N/A
yes! as an ostrich jockey!
no, going to a party
my mom...its a chance to get to know the neighbors
yes, people dont usually give a 17 year old candy though :cry:
i was an emo kid
i did go bag snatching one year...but seeing little kids cry kinda got to me. and then there was that guy...the rest is a bit hazy
i share it with my family and over the next several months we go through all of it

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~

If you all don't know the answer to that one you are either blind or new to the forum.

Yes,Yes,Yes,YES!!!

You will all just have to wait and see the pics, this is one of my best ones yet.

Yep, just picked up over 20 lbs of candy for the little beggers

I do but this year I have helpers to pass out the candy so I can do all the scaring this year without having to stop or move to pass out the candy.

Why yes I do, I am 36 and still love to do a bit of trick or treating (You are never to old for it)

I didn't

My last costume was a Demon Scare crow.

Never! It's putzes like this that ruin the fun for others next year.

100% if my wife doesn'r snick some from me. The whole point of the way scary costumes and stuff is to scare the hell out of the kids. Scared kids = more candy left over for me. :D

I'm gonna add another question to this

11.) Would you go all out for Halloween if money was no object or you had a person like me helping you set it all up and make costumes for you to use?

Last edited:

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
*-*-*-*-* Halloween Questionnaire *-*-*-*-*-*

1) Do you like Halloween? No not particularly, but I dont dislike it either... meh...
2) Do you think bosses should give you the day off? Nah I dont think so
3) Are you dressing up this year? If so, as what? Nope I doubt it, not doing anything
4) Are you going to pass out candy? We always get a few kids from down the street trick or treating so yeah we will have some from them
5) Who generally passes out candy in your household, if ever? Whoever answers the doorbell, usually me
6) Do you still go Trick-Or-Treating? Nope
7) If no to #6, what age did you stop? Stopped properly when I was about 8 or 9 probably, not sure, but then I did it again with my friends a couple of years ago just for a laugh
8) What was the last costume you wore for Halloween? Bunny outfit
9) Have you ever smashed pumpkins, stole decorations, took the whole bowl of candy that says "Take one, please!" or caused any other Halloween havoc? haaha nope :)
10) Do/Did you usually eat all of your Halloween candy? (Answer in % wise, if you wish: Out of all the candy you got/get, how much do you usually eat of it?) Dont remember! Probably only like 50/60%... im not much of a sweet fan
11.) Would you go all out for Halloween if money was no object or you had a person like me helping you ste it all up and make costumes for you to use? Nope doubt it :lol:

Last edited:

Malificus

Likes snow
1) Do you like Halloween? Yeah
2) Do you think bosses should give you the day off? Not particularly?
3) Are you dressing up this year? If so, as what? No
4) Are you going to pass out candy? No
5) Who generally passes out candy in your household, if ever? Dad
6) Do you still go Trick-Or-Treating? No
7) If no to #6, what age did you stop? Umm... 16?
8) What was the last costume you wore for Halloween? Organization 13 outfit
9) Have you ever smashed pumpkins, stole decorations, took the whole bowl of candy that says "Take one, please!" or caused any other Halloween havoc? No
10) Do/Did you usually eat all of your Halloween candy? (Answer in % wise, if you wish: Out of all the candy you got/get, how much do you usually eat of it?) Yeah, well, except the bad stuff .

fragile

Registered Member
1) Do you like Halloween? I guess, but it's not that special.
2) Do you think bosses should give you the day off? No.
3) Are you dressing up this year? If so, as what? Yes, as a roadkill.
4) Are you going to pass out candy? No, I won't be home, and I wouldn't have anyway. It's not that normal here.
5) Who generally passes out candy in your household, if ever? I live alone, so no one.
7) If no to #6, what age did you stop? I didn't really begin. Again, it's not that normal here. Think I've only done that twice or something.
8) What was the last costume you wore for Halloween? I don't remember.
9) Have you ever smashed pumpkins, stole decorations, took the whole bowl of candy that says "Take one, please!" or caused any other Halloween havoc? Nope.
10) Do/Did you usually eat all of your Halloween candy? (Answer in % wise, if you wish: Out of all the candy you got/get, how much do you usually eat of it?) I ate everything, because we didn't really get any. Like I said, it's not common to give out candy here.

BigBob

Registered Member
- Yes

- Yes

- Probably something pretty ridiculous that would win something at one of the Frat's Halloween Parties.

- Probably not

- My mom

- Eh, tried last year..went to 2 houses and got bored

- Last year, I went as me..

- I never took the whole bowl of candy, but I took a lot of it.

10) Do/Did you usually eat all of your Halloween candy?
- Usually my Halloween sits there until September of the next year, and than my mom would end up throwing it out.

raye_raye

my bologna has a 1st name
1) Do you like Halloween?no
2) Do you think bosses should give you the day off?no
3) Are you dressing up this year? If so, as what?yes, as a drag queen...
4) Are you going to pass out candy?no
5) Who generally passes out candy in your household, if ever?no one, we don't really live in a neighborhood with children
6) Do you still go Trick-Or-Treating?no
7) If no to #6, what age did you stop?18
8) What was the last costume you wore for Halloween?i wore my old cheerleading outfit
9) Have you ever smashed pumpkins, stole decorations, took the whole bowl of candy that says "Take one, please!" or caused any other Halloween havoc?no
10) Do/Did you usually eat all of your Halloween candy? (Answer in % wise, if you wish: Out of all the candy you got/get, how much do you usually eat of it?) 85%, there is always something nasty on the bottom that i wouldn't feed my dog

wow, so i guess when it comes to halloween, I'm really no fun.... sorry

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Impaired Art & Creative 3
Konshentz Movies & TV 0
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 1
Hilander General Discussion 4
Dr4gon Science & History 6