Halloween Question - Candy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by karenlyn, Oct 4, 2006.

1. karenlyn

karenlyn Registered Member

Okay, here's a fun Halloween-related question for everybody. What was your favorite Halloween candy as a kid?

I loved sweet tarts and reeses peanut butter cups.

Heck, I still do! :p

AngelsPeak likes this.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Butterfingers followed closely by Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. :)

I still like both of those and now after thinking about them now I want to go out and buy some. ;)

3. palefrost

palefrost Registered Member

I loved the candy corn. I had it recently and it tastes so different. I cant tell if i just grew up or they messed with it. I remember a more creamy base and now it just tastes like sugar. yuck!

I used to love the Halloween bags full of misc candy that people would give out at Halloween time lol. I still enjoy seeing what is inside with my kids. :D

AngelsPeak likes this.
  4. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I'm still a big candy corn fan...Mmmmmmm...I loved the sugar babies too, now I can't get enough Jelly Belly's, I LOVE those things.

5. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

anything chocolate was what I wanted LOL I would get home and trade with my brother and sister for all their chocolate :D

still like chocolate :nod:

Last edited: Oct 4, 2006
    AngelsPeak likes this.
  6. Melos

Melos Registered Member

Peanut butter cups and 3 Musketeers - they are awesome frozen.

AngelsPeak likes this.
  7. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Those little straws full of sugar. Man, I loved those things. I also loved those little wax bottles full of some kind of juice, but they didn't come around as much.

8. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

Pixie Stix Steve :D
    My all time favorite candy - PAL Bubblegum. Its the ultimate bubblegum. Even better than Bazooka! It only comes out at Halloween time and every year I wait for that. I have been known to buy the halloween mix bags and pick out all the bubblegum and give the rest of the candy out. hehehehee

AngelsPeak likes this.
  9. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Now what about all the good kiddies who wanted their bubble gum? Meanie!

Let's nto forget the nice old lady who gives out hundreds of caramel apples every year.

10. Penguin

Penguin Registered Member

My favorites are candy corn and those really cheap peanut butter "kisses" candies.

AngelsPeak likes this.