• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Halloween Kids

Nanner

Registered Member
It's coming soon! One month and a few weeks to go! So what are the little kiddies (or the big kiddies :D) gonna be this year?

Julie

Registered Member
Nanner said:
It's coming soon! One month and a few weeks to go! So what are the little kiddies (or the big kiddies :D) gonna be this year?
I've got a real cute Dumbo costume for Krissy. I didn't even have anything picked out for her...but my SIL best friend had a yard sale awhile back. They called us up cuz they needed boxes to pack the leftovers in. We still had a ton of boxes left from moving...so brought them over there.

Of course, can't go over there without shopping thru the goodies! She had 3 different Disney costumes there from when her son was younger. There was Tigger, Eeyore, & Dumbo. The Dumbo one just stuck out for me & seemed to be the closest to her size. So...Krissy's gonna be Dumbo this year! :D

Nanner

Registered Member
Ohhh if it's the one I think it is then that is a CUUUUTTTTEEEE! outfit! Love Dumbo!!! Olivia chose JoJo this year (good thing...it was one of the cheapest :D) I gave her about 4 to pick from. She's been Minnie, Elmo and Blue in the past. Darn that reminds me....still have Blue and should get that on Ebay ASAP! If it's like the Elmo costume (and I'm lucky) I'll make more on it than I paid :D

Julie

Registered Member
Nanner said:
Ohhh if it's the one I think it is then that is a CUUUUTTTTEEEE! outfit! Love Dumbo!!! Olivia chose JoJo this year (good thing...it was one of the cheapest :D) I gave her about 4 to pick from. She's been Minnie, Elmo and Blue in the past. Darn that reminds me....still have Blue and should get that on Ebay ASAP! If it's like the Elmo costume (and I'm lucky) I'll make more on it than I paid :D
Oh JoJo sounds like a cute one for her!! I bet she's gonna look adorable!

And YES if you have any costumes to get rid of...now is the time to get em on there! I been lookin & halloween costumes are goin great on there right now.

It'd be awesome if everyone posts on here what their kids are gonna be & then right after Halloween we all post pics of em in their costumes on here! :D

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
As you know by now, Halloween is like Christmas in my house. The queenies, never-ever are able to make up their minds until the week before. They change the costume at least 6 times, then usually end up going with their 1st choice!!
If they give me 3 weeks notice, I make it for them..otherwise we end up store hopping and looking for every little piece to make the perfect ensemble. I'll have to scrounge up some of the past pic's, we've had some really-really fun costumes here! :D

Nanner

Registered Member
Ya know what's sad? I made all my brothers and nephews costumes (one is now 28, the other 22) when they were little. I haven't even thought about making my own kid one! Why is that? Probably the free time thingy?

Lorak27

Registered Member
My son is going as a Skunk this year (he's 2). My mother got a Tom Arma pattern and is making it for him - I can't wait to see it! He would also love the Blue and Elmo costumes. He would love Bob the Builder too. Last year he was a dragon and the year before a frog. I figure this is the last year I get to pick so I'm enjoying it!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Impaired Art & Creative 3
Konshentz Movies & TV 0
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 1
Hilander General Discussion 4
Dr4gon Science & History 6