• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Halloween is almost here

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
So, anybody doing anything interesting for Halloween? Making any custom costumes? (Say custom costumes 10x fast..) Got plans to scare the kiddies into 2008? :shocked:

Oh do tell... :cool:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I was invited to a Halloween party, actually, but I don't know what kind of costume I'm going to wear. I need very cheap, yet entertaining.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
well we don't make huge plans for halloween, but my daughter is going to be Dorothy from teh wizard of oz heehehe and then we are going to the city wide party at the fairgrounds. Happens every year.

I bet Angel has some nice plans though!! hehehe

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Bunny, what makes you say that?:lol:

We've been doing something every weekend, there is so much to do around here. Greenfield Village carves hundred of pumpkins and uses them to light the way while the kids and adults trick~or~treat in an old fashioned atmoshpere, and I love going to the cider mills.
Of course the biggy is the haunted houses, there are enough her in MI to keep us busy all month.:shocked:
Halloween night we take the kids around and go to a party afterwards.

Denise

Firzen

Registered Member
I will not celebrating Halloween that much, because i don't like it so. Nevertheless i'm going to go to the movie park. There are nice specials on Halloween, but it will as cold as last year for sure =D

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
I think Im going to a house party, I really wanna dress up as Spider-man but alas Im not quite as muscular as Id need to be to pull it off so maybe next year lol. Halloween is a weired one for me, I was never that fussed on it when I was a kid but now I love it because I can just mess around and get drunk in costumes lol. It seems to be becoming more appealing as christmas becomes less appealing lol.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you want the coolest costume ever I saw a very near perfect replica of the new Batman Batsuit from the new movies. I think it even had real kevlar in it. Anyway it was around $2,000 so obviously it's not worth it unless you are loaded.

It would be the coolest costume ever though. :)

FaKeD

Registered Member
XD

I wont be celebrating halloween this year or any other year if i stay here in portugal... we dont celebrate halloween... =/ i celebrated halloween in London though! xD i loved halloween! it is my favourite holiday of the year after my birthday and christmas =)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm trying to be a zombie for my friends' Halloween party.

dDave

V.I.P.
I am not doing much for Halloween, most likely I will be staying home and doing nothing, maybe get together with a few friends and do something, I am really a boring person when it comes to Halloween. Don't let being lazy stop you from having fun though, people definitely have a right to have fun on Halloween. I might play a little bit of Counterstrike Source in one of those dark house levels.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Impaired Art & Creative 3
Konshentz Movies & TV 0
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 1
Hilander General Discussion 4
kromsales Money & Investing 34