• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Halloween costumes

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I'm kind of irritated that pirates and vampires have become so clichéd lately because those are the best/easiest costumes. Now I have to come up with something original.

Will you be dressing up for Halloween? As what?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
They've been cliche for a long time now, not just recently. I mean come on, they're default costumes.

I'm obviously not trick or treating so I think I may go with Jason Vorhees for its simplicity. Although I'd rather be something else.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've been to invited to a few Halloween parties and I'm thinking of going as Antoine Dobson, I found a costume online and I think it would be pretty funny. If not, then I'll just think of something last minute and go as that(which I've done for the last few years.)

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I don't really dress up for Halloween, but for some reason or another I have been the last two years.

My zombie was such a hit last year that I'm thinking of doing it again. I won a costume contest and scared small children. I had a blast.

My friends want me to do the zombie thing again this Halloween, but I'm not really feeling it. I've thought about doing Zoey from the video game Left4Dead, but not many people would get the reference.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
If I do then I'm going as Antoine Dodson this year, just for the lolz.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
ok you guys who do dress up like Antoine Dodson, please post pics.

I'm thinking about going as one of my friends, for the lulz