• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Hall Pass

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Looks pretty damn funny, the cast is full of comedians. I personally love the concept of the movie. Just watching the trailer had me laughing my ass off.

Anyone else plan or are interested in watching this? Anyone seen it? Was it any good?

Don't forget, if you saw the movie and give details about it, don't forget to put it spoilers.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Just watched the trailer on Youtube for this movie and I think I will be avoiding it to be honest. I hope you enjoy it Babe_Ruth but these sort of films annoy me...

Konshentz

Konshentz
I went and saw this last night. Very funny... quite a few parts had me laughing out loud. The rest of the people in the theater seemed to enjoy it as well.

It has Jenna Fischer in it, she's super cute.

And the blonde, with the accent, daammmnn. Haha.

Definitely worth the $8.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sorry for the major bump, but I didn't want to start a new thread.

Saw this last night and thought it was pretty funny. Owen Wilson is pretty damn funny, so is his friend. I laughed out loud when they went to the bar and Fred kept saying those pick-up lines. The one about the chloroform was my favorite.

And, I agree, the Australian chick is extremely hot, and I'm glad we were able to see her topless for a couple of minutes.

Definitely worth the watch.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Not the best movie I've seen especially with Owen Wilson in it but it was a great watch nonetheless. Very funny moments but could've been better. Maybe I need to watch it again.