• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hall of Mirrors

Bliss

Sally Twit
How many mirrors do you own? Do you spend a lot of time in front of a mirror?
Do you consider yourself to be vain, modest, or in between?

We have a cabinet in the bathroom which has a mirror on each door, another mirror on the wall in the bathroom that was already there when we moved in and a full length mirror in the bedroom.

I am not vain and I don't spend much time in front of a mirror. I use it to brush my hair and I'll also check there's nothing on my FACE before I go out. I also moisturise in front of the mirror and I rarely wear make-up so... Maybe five minutes a day?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
It depends on my day, mood and the place I have to go.
On daily basis, I spend 5-10 minutes in front of a mirror, wearing mascara and/or eyeliner.
If there's some special place I have to go, I spend around 30 minutes doing my hair and getting dressed.
I don't wear make up so anything about my face takes up around 10 minutes.

wolfheart

Registered Member
Strangely there is one mirror in house, in the bathroom, it is fairly large and in the morning we all have to fight with my oldest over the bathroom as she will happily spend 30 to 40 minutes in front of it doing her her and make up.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I have a small portable mirror on my desk and an almost full length one on the inside of my wardrobe door. This door is strange and has to be locked in order for it not to swing wide open, but I'm lazy, so often I just leave it open and therefore the mirror is exposed, and it's right next to my bed. This most definitely makes me feel vain even if I'm not :hah: which I'm not.

There's also two medium/small sized mirrors in my bathroom but I only ever use them when I want better lighting for whatever reason.

Dabs

Registered Member
Mirrors, I have one small one over the bathroom sink. The granddaughter has a large one attached to her dresser. And I have one of the large oval free standing mirrors in my bedroom, it's a Victorian piece, so I have 3 mirrors. None in my purse. I mainly look to see how many new wrinkles I am developing.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
The closest mirror I got is one in the bathroom. It's perfectly usable, even if it is smaller than my computer monitor. I don't look in it every two minutes though. Just when I'm washing and the like.

Reminded me of The Sims. In which to get charisma you had to make your bloke spout gibberish in front of one. Always seemed weird to me.

Also reminded me of:
Hall of Mirrors - The Distillers --- Very Cool Song!
YouTube - The distillers - Hall of mirrors (Lyrics)

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
How many mirrors do you own? Do you spend a lot of time in front of a mirror?
Do you consider yourself to be vain, modest, or in between?
My house lacks mirror. The bathroom has one, but it's not even full length. I need more mirrors. I don't spend a lot of time in front of one, maybe because of that. When I go out though, I notice myself using car windows for mirrors or checking myself out at the lobby of the building coz of the wall mirror. Vain I know, but hey, I'm deprived at home.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I have a mirror in my bathroom and in the other bathrooms, plus a couple others my mom put on walls for decoration. I spend very little time looking at myself in the mirror. Only if I'm brushing my teeth or shaving or something.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Impaired Art & Creative 3
Konshentz Movies & TV 0
Shooting_Palanx Wrestling 29
Babe_Ruth Baseball 5
HalfEatenSurprise Bathroom Wall 5