• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hall-of-Fame 2011

BigBob

Registered Member
CANTON, Ohio -- First-year candidates Deion Sanders, Curtis Martin, Marshall Faulk, Jerome Bettis and Willie Roaf are among 15 modern-era finalists who will be considered for induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Martin, Bettis and Faulk are among the NFL's top 10 leading rushers.

The Hall of Fame's selection committee will meet on Saturday, Feb. 5, the day before the Super Bowl.

The other finalists: Tim Brown, Cris Carter, Dermontti Dawson, Richard Dent, Chris Doleman, Charles Haley, Cortez Kennedy, Andre Reed, Ed Sabol and Shannon Sharpe.
I would love to see Deion, Faulk, Martin, Carter and Sharpe to get in this year. What about you guys? It's going to be a great group regardless.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Lots of great names on the list this year. I think Deion will get in, same thing with Martin, Faulk and Bettis will probably get in. So this year might be the year of the running backs.

If Deion makes it in, I'm sure his speech will be amazing, same thing with Sharpe.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Makes ya feel a bit old when you see guys names on there who you've seen almost their entire career haha

Will be an awesome class though, that's for sure.

kerlin

The Pro Football Hall of Fame began in 1963 with seventeen inductees. Players, team owners, league officials, and coaches can all be inducted into the hall of fame. The main criterion is that they must have made an outstanding contribution to the sport. As of the end of 2009 more than two hundred and fifty individuals had been inducted.