Hall and Oates

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Any Hall and Oates fan here at the forums?

I'm sure the younger crowd hasn't heard much about them, but I think they're a great band. They have so many good songs. Here's a few favorites.

Family Man(my favorite of them all)
Private Eyes
Out of touch
I can't go for that
Maneater
You make my dreams come true
Rich Girl

How about you guys?

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I knew you would be one of the person that replies to my thread, I love Sarah Smile. I just found it not to long ago actually, I was surprised that I haven't heard it before then.

I'm not sure if I've heard of One on One before, I'll check it out now.

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
:bow: Hall & Oates, ftw!
...I was and still am a huge fan of theirs, lol.

Some of my favorite songs of theirs are:

I can't go for that
Maneater
You make my dreams come true
Kiss on my list
Sarah smile....(in fact I named my doberman "Sarah" after this song because she smiles, lol).

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Kiss On My List was covered in the movie She's Out of My League so I went to go check it out. Turns out I've heard a lot of songs by H&O before but I just didn't know it was them. Everytime You GO Away is a favorite too.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I think I like Paul's version a little more too, but I downloaded both just cause. :D

Paul's version was what I heard on the radio when I was a kid so I was surprised when I found out it was by Hall and oates

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
I think I like Paul's version a little more too, but I downloaded both just cause. :D

Paul's version was what I heard on the radio when I was a kid so I was surprised when I found out it was by Hall and oates
lol, Rather be safe than sorry, eh?;):D

Do you know off hand what year Hall & Oates version came out? If not, I can google it.
...For some reason I thought Paul Young was the one who came out with the song, first?

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I definitely don't know off the top of my head. haha
If I do remember correctly, wiki did mention Paul Young doing a cover of the song so I'm assuming he came later.