PC Games half life 3?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by troubl3dmind, Aug 14, 2008.

1. troubl3dmind

troubl3dmind Registered Member

half life 2: episode three? when and where? anyone know or want to take a guess? i'm hoping it comes for christmas this year. I hope it's longer than episode one and two because i beat them both in a matter of hours.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I never played the episodes. I own them but they just didn't appeal to me for some reason. I'm waiting for an ACTUAL Half-Life 3. They have to finish episode 3 first and from what I've heard they sort of viewed the 3 episodes combined as Half-Life 3.

I still want another full game though. Maybe in another 3-4 years perhaps?

3. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

So...why do you own them?

4. Gavik

Gavik Registered Member

Half-Life 3 won't be coming for a long time if ever. Half Life is a standard in the gaming world (especially the engine, which will be hard to top) and Valve can't afford to pull a mediocre sequel for the sake of milkin it. People will be buying Half Life 2 and the Orange box for years to come, so there's no profit incentive to start working on another full game right away,

5. troubl3dmind

troubl3dmind Registered Member

omg

If you have a decent graphics card you should give them a try. The storyline and graphics combine for a great experience. I love the feel of the game.

I guess they're going to make a episode three and the three combined make up half life three. Jeez that's a tongue twister. :p I hope they continue the story and give a full release instead of episodes. I think both of them combined took me maybe 5 hours? NOT COOL VALVE! :(

6. Duke1985

Duke1985 EatsApplePieShitsFreedom

Either way I'd give my 3rd testicle for a 3rd half life game.

7. CrazyGreek

CrazyGreek New Member

yea i have the whole half-life series and its fun
    i miss the old days with hl1 and seeing the g-man in the windows
    anyways hl2 episodes are fun but the achievements are too f'in hard, like the gnome 1 for episode 2 i tried doing it but he keeps falling off my dam car!
    dam travelocity gnome, dam you
    lol p.s, in hl2, the zombie part, if u look at the window right when u get ouf of the shack full of zombies, g-man will be at the window for like 1 second
    cool

8. 2bad

2bad New Member

i don't like this game
    Easternmob is an onlin emultiplayer textual game which brings you in a world of the mob.
    Here,the best stay alive, and the weak is killed. To enter the easternmob worl please clicka real game
    ------
    i don't like this game
    Easternmob is an onlin emultiplayer textual game which brings you in a world of the mob.
    Here,the best stay alive, and the weak is killed. To enter the easternmob worl please clicka real gamee

Last edited: Oct 23, 2008
  9. CrazyGreek

CrazyGreek New Member

Are you advertising for eastern mob? its in your sig n' everything dude... wtf

10. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I don't know what's wrong with me, I have every half life game ever made but I've never even finished the first one (never played anything but the first one).

I was playing Half Life: Source a few weeks ago, but I stopped I don't know why, I was on the last level and everything, I really do need to beat the last level, then I can move on to Half Life 2.

From what I hear half life 2 is even better, and then of course there's half life 2 episodes 1 and 2.