Hail and praise...

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by pro2A, Sep 23, 2009.

1. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

:rolleyes:

It really says something when Mommar Kadafi, Ahmadinejad, Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez and Kim Jong Il speak praises of Obama and what he says. Obama is ass backwards, and no one sees it. When world dicators praise him... doesn't that say something about what he does and says about our own nation? Not to mention he has stuck his finger in the eye of our allies Israel, Poland and the Czeck Republic.

What do you think of this?

Discuss...

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Because obviously we can measure a man by the people who like him.

Sorry Pro, but that's ridiculous and a poor arguing point.

3. pro2A

The point is this... He is saying things to appease world dictators, yet spitting in the face of our allies like he did with Israel today Link. You can't honestly tell me that if he said "I'm gonna kill all terrorists" or "I'm gonna make sure Iran doesn't get nukes" and "If N. Korea fucks around again I'm gonna carpet bomb your ass into the stone age" that these dictators would be speaking praises of him. Obama has no spine and lets N. Korea do whatever they which creates un-stability in the region. Hugo Chavez basically took over Venezuela, crushed the free media, suppressed political opposition and their constitution. Obama was down there laughing and shaking hands with the guy... I mean seriously... where is this attitude with our ally Israel?

Sure it's great to have a nuclear free world... but do you honestly think that these dictators will comply? I mean they are probably in hysterics over this...

Last edited: Sep 23, 2009
  4. Dopey

Dopey Registered Member

So, are you asking us our opinion on whether Obama's actions are right or wrong?
    Or do you want us to discuss, whether world dictators should praise him or not?

I'm a tad confused here. Sorry.

5. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

I haven't seen anything on it so I'm commenting prematurely, but I know he was going to talk about climate change. Anytime you say those 2 words together, the 3rd world starts salivating because they know the deal: climate change=wealth transfer.

6. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Our old enemies are sounding less angry these days. That's good.

7. pro2A

What? Do you think they had a change of heart and suddenly want a world where we all shit rainbows and butterflies? I mean never mind the fact that they have killed thousands and even millions of people in their own nations, violate human rights, suppress free speech and political opposition. It looks like Fidel Casto is on the fast track to being the next Thomas Jefferson :rolleyes:

8. JAdams

JAdams Registered Member

I don't think Obama likes them at all. He's just being polite to them so they don't stir up trouble. The last that he needs is to piss off Kim Jong Il, Fidel Castro, Machmoud Adamarainjacket, Hugo Chavez and all the other dictators, espeically if they have nukes.

9. pro2A

Thats the sign of a spineless leader. We are the United States of America. We have stood down many tyrants before. The simple fact is Obama has no spine, and doens't want to hurt anyones feelings. Well... in the real world there are bad people that dont give a shit about us. The only thing I can come up with is Obama is either inexperienced, agrees with them, or has no fucking spine. Can you give me another reason why those tyrants would priase what he says about Israel and our own nation?

10. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I'd think that a 'spineless' leader would be better off in this case. It's all fine and dandy to show off your manhood and be cruel to the enemy, but if they have nukes, wouldn't you think it a better idea to publicly appease them and then in secret plan things against them? If they think everything's okay dokey on the state front, they won't act as impatiently, and take more time to plan stuff I would think.