• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hai Guys!

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
One of my casual comebacks to the forum before I disappear off for next few weeks.

I've been doing quite well, started my last year of highschool 2 weeks ago, bit of a struggle there and there but fighting through it :)

Still with my girlfriend, it was 15 months last week :D

Hope everyone is doing well <3

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
When I read your name, I thought about the girl Alex from the series Nikita. Glad to know your girlfriend is 15 months pregnant. There's this theory that stated that Einstein spent a little longer time in the womb so his brain was a little larger. Looking forward to the little genius :) Welcome back, whoever you are!

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
When I read your name, I thought about the girl Alex from the series Nikita. Glad to know your girlfriend is 15 months pregnant. There's this theory that stated that Einstein spent a little longer time in the womb so his brain was a little larger. Looking forward to the little genius :) Welcome back, whoever you are!
You misread my post..I said "I have been with her for 15 months"

Dekzper

Registered Member
Congrats on the "last year of HS" thing! :D Who's 15 months pregnant!? :-o
Sorry, joking, lol! You'll def be missed those weeks your gone. I was kinda wondering where you were. Congrats about the 15 month relationship too! Sounds serious. :nod: If you have a big wedding cake, save me a chunk! :D

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Welcome back to GF, good to see you around again!

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Good to see you, Aleks...glad to hear everything's going well. Are you starting to look into Universities?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Hi Aleks. Glad to know you're doing well. Of course you'll drift, and of course you'll come back. After all, you're GF VIP 4Life.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Good to see you, Aleks...glad to hear everything's going well. Are you starting to look into Universities?
I indeed am. I've decided on my career path already, all I need to do is work my ass off and get a good result score at end of the year. I want to work as a prisoner rehabilitation worker, get them back on their feet, help them find a job and so on. Still not decided on whether I should do older prisoners or youth, at least the youth still have a chance to prove themselves. But then again, everyone deserves a chance.

@Dekzper - I'll make sure I save a bit for everyone :D
@Ysabel - That is quite true :)

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I indeed am. I've decided on my career path already, all I need to do is work my ass off and get a good result score at end of the year. I want to work as a prisoner rehabilitation worker, get them back on their feet, help them find a job and so on. Still not decided on whether I should do older prisoners or youth, at least the youth still have a chance to prove themselves. But then again, everyone deserves a chance.
That's great work, and I totally agree that just about everyone deserves to get that second chance at life and happiness. Keep me updated on how it all goes!

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Hey man, good to hear from you fella.

Hopefully see you around.