Hahahaha

I thought that was the problem..

I don't know.. I guess the staff made a decision to make this a shitty place, and fuck with the members until everyone who doesn't tiptoe around the ones in charge leaves, one way or the other.

(And that's non- negotiable.)

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
maybe it is just that but for some reason the bad things are the most prominent we need to become more positive people then!!

No, you've just been demoted to "regular privately owned board run by little royalty", right above blogs4bush. In order to achieve a more pleasant and predictable posting experience for the members left.

I've no doubt that more people actually want that, though, even if the transition period might be upsetting. So be not alarmed, and just remember this whenever you think about complaining: "If you don't like the way I run the forum, you're free to leave."

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
I think that some of the old members don't like the way Fusion is being run now. The reason they came and stayed was because of the way it was ran back in the day.

I came because of the way Fusion was, I stay now because it's like a second home. If I were come here now though, I'm not so sure I'd stay.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
I think that some of the old members don't like the way Fusion is being run now. The reason they came and stayed was because of the way it was ran back in the day.

I came because of the way Fusion was, I stay now because it's like a second home. If I were come here now though, I'm not so sure I'd stay.
And this is the reason why I love Nos so much, he states the obvious for everyone around here....well the majority anyway.

Nice pointing out Nos!

No matter how mad I'm at this site at the moment, I just can't bring myself to leave it all together.

Just grin and bear it, but I'm serious though some of you mods and admins are acting like complete asses just a smidge. "For the better good for the forums" is an excuse I don't want to hear from you all for your actions:mad: