Hade Vansen

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by wooly, Dec 14, 2008.

1. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

If anyone was wondering who the guy was in that Promo the last night on Smackdown it's English wrestler Hade Vansen, here's a video of him:

YouTube - Hade Vansen Vs Leroy Cincade

This is the Promo:

YouTube - WWE Hade Vansen Promo - Smackdown (12/12/08)

I can only assume this guy is going to be in a feud with the Undertaker from the promo. Possibility that he's going to be the one to face Undertaker at WM? Big risk but as a few people on the forum were saying, the Undertakers last match could be used to give an up and coming superstar a huge push...

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I doubt they'll push him that high THAT fast unless he's extraordinary or something. I liked his promo though...we'll see.

3. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Yeah it would be very strange but that is kind of the way the promo was pushing it. And it sounded like there was a few other characters coming in with him.

Could be interesting if that's how it is but it'd be a big risk.

Yeah it was a good promo, got me very interested.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Definitely did sound like it wouldnt only be him but many others as well. I love my stables so count me intrigued.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

A vampire, twisted-like, gothy, depressed stable? I dunno... I'll wait to see how it gets played out before I cue in. :eek:

The guy appears interesting. I like his voice and how he cuts a promo, however he needs a better outfit to wrestle it. It's rememberant of Ezik coming out in those short shorts to wrestle. It just didn't look right.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This could be interesting, especially if he does bring more people with him. I don't know what the WWE will do with him, but I did enjoy his promo. It seems like he's a very good talker which is good. Should be interesting where this leads to.