Had to relist my auction!

teena

Registered Member
Hello Everyone!
Well I had to relist my auction I had going becasue the winning bidder did not pay and I can not get in touch with them, I have tryed to email them but nothing so I have reported them and now Im going to try this again!
Please go and check my auction out and add it to your watch list! Thanks everyone!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5574495017&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1
Also if you have any ideas to make this better just let me know!
Teena

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I'm sorry to hear that. I wish that nonpaying biders would get suspended or something. Negative feed back doesn't seem to be working. Anyway good luck on the New Auction.:D I'll be watching........... :cool:

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I am sorry to hear that Teena! I do hope this next round proves to pay off for you. That is an excellent Idea you have!! What did it go for last time?

I'm adding you to my watch list!!

teena

Registered Member
Hello!
I know the non paying ebayers make me so mad I wish there was a way to see what they have done in past and for them not to go and make new names up when ever they wanted. My last one sold for 500.$ I hope this one get as high or higher! Thanks for adding me to your watch list! I'm now just trying to get some local publicity I have contacted all of my local radio stations and new stations and going to see if any get back to me! No one has done anything like this around my area so I'm hoping the new and radio will pick up on this! If anyone has any trick I can do to get more publicity please let me know! Thanks again
Teena

MJonesMBA2001

Registered Member
How long do you have to wait before you can relist an item in the case of a nonpaying bidder? I tried three times to contact the person who won my Haunted Running Shoes, and nothing. I want to list them again actually - I don't want this person to win them, because I think I can turbocharge the listing and get more for them.

So what should I do?

Sorry for the thread hijack.

doubles2004

Registered Member
MJonesMBA2001 said:
How long do you have to wait before you can relist an item in the case of a nonpaying bidder? I tried three times to contact the person who won my Haunted Running Shoes, and nothing. I want to list them again actually - I don't want this person to win them, because I think I can turbocharge the listing and get more for them.

So what should I do?

Sorry for the thread hijack.
hello
have you filed a non paying bid alert on the winner . i always wait 14 days then i file with ebay then i relist my item hope this helps

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
sorry to hear about that teena! but maybe it is a blessing in disguise and this time around it will go nuts! and sell for alot more : )

that's what I'm hoping anyway

MJonesMBA2001

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
hello
have you filed a non paying bid alert on the winner . i always wait 14 days then i file with ebay then i relist my item hope this helps
Haven't done that yet. I'll give it a shot - thank you!

teena

Registered Member
Thank You Bunny_roses
But Im starting to get worried that it wont, its has now less than 24 hours and is only at 147.50 :( I was really wishing this would get bigger! Who Know maybe all the watcher I have will start bidding at the end, just dont know!
Thanks again
Teena

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
yea I see that and I don't understand it : / it seems like the real good auctions lately that deserve high bids are not going anywhere. Maybe during the last couple of hours it will get bigger?

we will just hope for it