• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Had it with my internet company

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I just wanted to let everyone know that I have had it with that piece of shit internet company I am with. Next month I will no longer have internet. They have blocked me from calling their toll free number to bitch when its goes out, must of been something I said, which is often. I think they have also blocked me from using the internet just to fuck with me. I get this error code saying invalid user name or password can't remember. I'm not telling them I'm dumping them when they figure it out they can shut it off. The dumb fucks. I'll be glad when boycom puts them out of business.

I will miss being on here everyday, love you guys but I will still check in a couple of times a week, I have use of internet elsewhere.

Last edited:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know, I wish I didn't have to do it but they keep screwing with me and I've had it with them. If I could get cell service I would have my phone taken out too.

I'm seriously going to hate not being on here everyday.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am going to look into satellite. They are expensive but my only other choice. I'm hoping someday we get wireless but from what I have heard they aren't going to want to get so close to the next county. I'll still be on here a couple of times a week.

In the beginning with Hometown I was patient with them thinking they would improve things so we wouldn't have so many outages but it seems to be getting worse. The slow part isn't their fault I think that is my telephone company. Lines on the ground with trees across them and spliced.