Ha Des Ruleing

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Taitu

alright, I was dueling someone who was using Darkruler Ha Des. I had a facedown Bubonic Vermin, and he attacked it with a fiend monster. Now since Bubonic Vermin is a flip effect monster, wouldn't the flip effect resolve first in the chain, and not be cancelled out by Ha Des' attack? Or is there some special ruling for this card on that?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
My instant guess is that Bubonic Vermin's effect is eliminated because it's destroyed before the effect resolves.

T

Taitu

I thought the monster was flipped before it was destroyed, causing the flip effect to occur before the monster was destroyed, unless getting destroyed is added into an effect chain, then I suppose Ha Des' effect would resolve first in the chain?

Turbo

Registered Member
The Bubonic Vermin effect is negated because it was attacked by a fiend which is covered by Dark Ruler's effect.

T

Taitu

This is getting a bit off topic =xx= but they are both Sasuke, the first one is Sasuke in base form, and the second is Sasuke in his Cursed Seal 2 form.

Turbo

Registered Member
I got to thinking that Dark Ruler might return with a meta that is going to be monarch and recruiter happy. Dark Ruler is 50ATK points higher then the monarchs and stops the recruiters?

oh, and lavoid don't just post "bottomless him"; think outside the deck box.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
TurboniumNY said:
I got to thinking that Dark Ruler might return with a meta that is going to be monarch and recruiter happy. Dark Ruler is 50ATK points higher then the monarchs and stops the recruiters?

oh, and lavoid don't just post "bottomless him"; think outside the deck box.
You do not have the right to tell me how to think.

*Thead locked since the ruling has been figured out.*

Taitu said:
This is getting a bit off topic =xx= but they are both Sasuke, the first one is Sasuke in base form, and the second is Sasuke in his Cursed Seal 2 form.
Thank you for informing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.