Gym Class Heroes??

Discussion in 'Music' started by Tan, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Tan

Tan Guest

any Gym Class hero fans here?? i think there music is totally awsome, combining hip hop with alternative rock and the lyrics are too good... my favorites songs are
    "new friend request"
    "makout club"
    "taxi driver"
    "cupids chokehold"
    and
    "the boomerang theory"

2. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Never herd of them personally.

3. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

One of my friends gave me a cd with a couple of their songs, there pretty good but havnt heard much of them since then.

4. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

What type of music would you say they are?

5. Tan

Tan Guest

eh really hard to say really, they combine rap with alternative type instrumentals sort of like party type music.... really fresh to listen to, Travis is a great rapper, for once a really good rapper that doesnt constantly rap about hoes or how much grillz he has.... lyrics are really funny too

6. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

I'm not really a fan, but they're not that bad. A little while back I turned on MTV and saw one of thier videos, kinda liked it. I forget the name, but it was about a queen or something.

7. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

What was the name of that song where he said " Their was Erica she had the stankest breath in North America" or something like that, that was one of the song I heard from them.

8. Tan

Tan Guest

That was called "The queen and I" its one of their more popular songs

Thats "Makeout club", great song, theirs a remix of that song called mash up with fall out boy....