Gym Class Heroes??

T

Tan

any Gym Class hero fans here?? i think there music is totally awsome, combining hip hop with alternative rock and the lyrics are too good... my favorites songs are
"new friend request"
"makout club"
"taxi driver"
"cupids chokehold"
and
"the boomerang theory"

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
One of my friends gave me a cd with a couple of their songs, there pretty good but havnt heard much of them since then.

T

Tan

eh really hard to say really, they combine rap with alternative type instrumentals sort of like party type music.... really fresh to listen to, Travis is a great rapper, for once a really good rapper that doesnt constantly rap about hoes or how much grillz he has.... lyrics are really funny too

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
I'm not really a fan, but they're not that bad. A little while back I turned on MTV and saw one of thier videos, kinda liked it. I forget the name, but it was about a queen or something.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
What was the name of that song where he said " Their was Erica she had the stankest breath in North America" or something like that, that was one of the song I heard from them.

T

Tan

I'm not really a fan, but they're not that bad. A little while back I turned on MTV and saw one of thier videos, kinda liked it. I forget the name, but it was about a queen or something.
That was called "The queen and I" its one of their more popular songs

What was the name of that song where he said " Their was Erica she had the stankest breath in North America" or something like that, that was one of the song I heard from them.

Thats "Makeout club", great song, theirs a remix of that song called mash up with fall out boy....