• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Gwyneth Paltrow

Dabs

Registered Member
We all knew she could sing some, right??
She did that song with Huey Lewis...called Cruising.
I saw where she is coming out with her own country album CD, and she is starring in a new movie, about a country singer, and she will be singing all her own songs!

Bliss

Sally Twit
Well she is married to a fantastic artist. He's probably been helping her.
I've never heard her sing, though.

konboye

Registered Member
Being married to Martin(Coldplay's frontman) is going to be a plus for her, and being pals with Beyonce doesn't hurt either. Wouldn't be surprise if B is on the album. I just don't think she will be able make a hit. Lets hear it Gwyn, and in the words of your husband's buddy, show us what you got.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I have never heard her sing but it sounds an interesting idea that she gave it a try.
But I don't think that every actress/actor has to become a singer unless they are really talented. It doesn't have to be a trend.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Eh, I don't care for her acting, so I just assumed her singing would be on the same level. I won't torture myself and find out. And I won't see the movie either.

Dabs

Registered Member
Not sure I would watch her upcoming movie, but she has a great singing voice!
The duet she does with Huey Lewis is really good...I was amazed it was Gywneth Paltrow when it first came out...long time ago~

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ysabel Movies & TV 5