• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Gwar Singer Dave Brockie, a.k.a. Oderus Urungus, Dead at 50

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Not epic metal but yeah it sucks if anyone dies so RIP. I like some thrash bands but mostly just heavy and avant-garde.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It sucks that he died. Gwar was hilarious. I never really cared much for their brand of metal but the stage show and costumes were fantastic.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
It sucks that he died. Gwar was hilarious. I never really cared much for their brand of metal but the stage show and costumes were fantastic.
Yeah they had really hardcore and funny costumes. It was amazing!

[youtube]Ud1DluFNCe0[/youtube]

Reactions: Doc

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
That song Dr4gon posted was actually pretty good. I never really gave them a shot because I figured it had to suck considered the outfits but huh, I was wrong. At least that one was good haha

Anyways, sorry to hear about this. Drugs suck, man.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have to agree their costumes were outrageous. Bet they put on a show you wouldn't soon forget.

RIP Dave