• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

'guytalk' question for american men

justme

hello pls don't take this the wrong way it is a serious question.
I have been dating an american man(i am swiss), i have to go graphic now to ask this question pls dont think its rude its a question i desperately need answered!
He joked around while making love recently that my clitoris resembled a small penis and that i was getting an erection and that that turned him on, it shocked me and i thought it a strange thing to say.
He said later he was sorry it offended me but that alot of men say that as a joke to women who have a large clitoris that it resembles a small penis, but i asked some male swiss and european friends of mine and they have never heard the saying.
I just want to know am I overreacting? Do guys sometimes say this joking around just guytalk about a womans large clitoris?
Or am I right in thinking it's a strange thing to say and he's probably sick or something. After he said this I just can't move these doubts from my head.
Please somebody set me straight on this issue because I haven't an idea what to think anymore.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
First off, we're all mature here, and I'll tempa-ban anyone who doesn't take her question seriously, as it was a serious question.

I haven't taken ages into account here, but I'll try to stay as general as possible from my own experiences.

He joked around while making love recently that my clitoris resembled a small penis and that i was getting an erection and that that turned him on, it shocked me and i thought it a strange thing to say.
I've actually heard the "joke" in question from several popular American movies. If you're sure he was joking, then you have nothing to worry about; he was simply trying to have a little fun with dirty talk and try to get a laugh out of you. I've known from several sexual encounters that a good laugh is healthy once and a while, and that may be what he was going for.

I'm sure he was sincere when he apologized, but maybe you should talk to him about it? Cultures are very different between the Swiss and Americans, and generally we tend to be a little more loose on the tongue.

I won't lie to you, it's not 100% normal for a guy to joke about a clitoris being like a small penis, but it's not exactly outside of the normal for a guy.

MegaMike

Registered Member
The penis and clitoris grow from the same structure on a fetus. The gender will determine what the structure ultimately grows into. It is possible that he knows this, so his comparison might be in part because of that knowledge. Really, he isn't far off the mark. There are differences between the organs, but there are a few similarities, mostly with sexual stimulation.

I wouldn't be too bothered about it. That kind of awkwardness can occur between different cultures on occasion. It's just a part of such interactions. And he is turned on by it, and you, so again, it isn't something I would worry about too much.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
A large clitoris would actually be unusual compared to the rest of the population. I'd say you have a gift. Just joke about his "part" too if you're uneasy about this. It'll hit a heart-string or two. Trust me. ;)

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Did he still have sex with you?

I think we may be able to rule out the "gay" question.

Just saying.

I wouldn't worry if you talked to him already.

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
Don't worry about it. Every guy has their own thing.

The clitoris and the penis (specifically the head) both developed from a sort of "pre-clitoris".

Zanthrax54

FREE FC!
Frankly, I think the guy's a jackass for saying that. Dude must have absolutely no game at all...anyway, I wouldn't think much of it though, some guys just say the wrong things at the wrong time.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
hello pls don't take this the wrong way it is a serious question.
I have been dating an american man(i am swiss), i have to go graphic now to ask this question pls dont think its rude its a question i desperately need answered!
He said later he was sorry it offended me but that alot of men say that as a joke to women who have a large clitoris that it resembles a small penis, but i asked some male swiss and european friends of mine and they have never heard the saying.
I just want to know am I overreacting? Do guys sometimes say this joking around just guytalk about a womans large clitoris?
Or am I right in thinking it's a strange thing to say and he's probably sick or something. After he said this I just can't move these doubts from my head.
Please somebody set me straight on this issue because I haven't an idea what to think anymore.
To be honest with you, his comment is an little odd (in my opinion), but not to the level where you should be worried. While it may, or may not be an joke between American men or not remains to be soon. Howevere, I'm more than posative what he was trying to say is an large clitoris is an attraction to him.
Needless to say, I'm possative you would not have had this problem if you would have waited for wedlock. The bonding of an man and, an women is one on such an spiritual level, it's mind blowing.
For future referance, you may want to relook your spiritual. You'l be surprised how much better of you'll be. I highly reconment you take some time to get your spiritual together. Try praying to the most high. Let me know how it turns out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Needless to say, I'm possative you would not have had this problem if you would have waited for wedlock. The bonding of an man and, an women is one on such an spiritual level, it's mind blowing.
For future referance, you may want to relook your spiritual. You'l be surprised how much better of you'll be. I highly reconment you take some time to get your spiritual together. Try praying to the most high. Let me know how it turns out.
Lavoid, stop peddling Christianity wherever you go, it railroads and ruins threads. You don't need a religious ceremony to bond with each other, it's just church propaganda to keep people under their control.

Stop it Lavoid, you're trying to convert people and it's not a respectable thing to do, especially when you're talking with someone with a real problem. Unless there's a verse written by Luke about clitroi, religion does not apply here.

Shwa

V.I.P.
Lavoid, stop peddling Christianity wherever you go, it railroads and ruins threads. You don't need a religious ceremony to bond with each other, it's just church propaganda to keep people under their control.

Stop it Lavoid, you're trying to convert people and it's not a respectable thing to do, especially when you're talking with someone with a real problem. Unless there's a verse written by Luke about ****roi, religion does not apply here.
XD, omg I can't stop laughing.

I would be able ot give advice to you hun better if I knew what you were talking about in specific, like mentioned earlier we're all adults, could you possible PM me the blanked words so I can follow along better?

~Shwa