Guys, what will you do if your girlfriend wants to boss around?

keithyul

Registered Member
My girlfriend starts to boss me around for quite sometime now and always make me feel that she is more superior in any ways.:(
And its always me who have to give in.
At first, i listened to her then i talked things out with her.
And now, she even went out with guys behind my back.:cry:

Am i too lenient towards her or is it just a normal thing to do?:confused:

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
you gotta dump her. no doubt.

If she's gone forever, you can start anew. If she comes crawling back, you gain some power in the relationship.

maledoro

Strange Visitor
Tell her to cut the crap. If she challenges this, toss her a cucumber and tell her what to do with it. Also remind her that she can be replaced with another girl.

If she laughs at this, tell her you'd much rather make the scene with a magazine and that you can always have a pizza delivered to you.

CaliforniaSteve

Registered Member
Yea, I hate to break it to you chief, but shes gotta go. I can understand her trying to be superior, its just how some girls do things. But the going with other guys is not cool at all. Time to find someone who actually respects you.

dmny500

Registered Member
Well I'm sorry to have to tell you this but there's really only one solution to your problem. That is of course that you need to slap her and hard, that's what I do and I find it really gets the point across. I'm just kidding in case you hadn't realized that by now. What you need to do is dump her, if she's going behind your back then she'll always do that regardless of what you say or do.

neum985

I pwn noobs
Yes its normal. Once a girl gets comfortable most of them try to take control. One of my good friends taught me this lesson i will never forget......keep your pimp hand strong. I'd never hit a woman but i do say it all the time when i had gf's. But yea its not gonna change no matter what, after you tell her you are sick of her controlling you and that she has to stop or its over she might stop for maybe a week or even a month but inevitably it seems that they always go back to their old ways. So my advice is you can try it but you will prolly find that you got the same results as i had and dump her maybe a month down the line or you can save time dump her now and go back on the market. Remember 1. there are always more fish in the sea. and 2. Keep your pimp hand strong :) and GL with her

Alright shes testing you man. I know she will get pissed if you don't do the things she does but don't do it! It shows her you are a push over and once women realize that they are turned off. I mean why do you think hot girls never leave assholes? Because they have the I don't give a fuck attitude that they are attracted to. Make her afraid you'll leave her, talk to your girl friends and hang out with them. Its sounds mean. But I know Im more likely to put more into a relationship if I think my girl is gonna leave me, its just how it is. But you can't care and shouldn't care because theres other girls out there.