• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Guys... What puts you off girls??

SuiGeneris

blue 3
I'm not a fan of girls who play games. I don't understand the whole concept of trappin your man and trying to prove they are cheating or such. It's just pathetic to me that you expect the male to trust you and allow you to do whatever you'd like and yet you don't give them one shred of trust. Games destroys relationships. Congrats.

Also, not a fan of girls who don't take care of themselves. Up top and down under.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Yeah, major drunks and druggies are turn-offs.

Girls who are too materialistic. I have no problem with buying a girl something once in awhile, but if her happiness lies in my wallet, she can take a hike.

Up my ass.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Calling me up at 10 in the morning the morning I worked bitching at me because you can't find your effing pair of work shoes then getting mad at me because you're going to be late. Screw that.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I hate excessive happiness. It makes me want to strangle a kitten.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Physical:

unclean (armpit hair, stuff like that)
smokers/drug users
too many piercings
bad teeth (this one has some leeway)
bad breath (I don't expect it to be 5 pieces of gum 24/7, but there's a line)

Non-physical:

rudeness
inconsiderate
disrespectful

Pretty much covers everything.

MasterChad

Registered Member
Girls with no personality
[SIZE=-1]women being disloyal
Uptight women is also a turn off
Women who complain about everything....
Women who lie
Women who never call you
Women who never answer when you call and only answer to *67
Women who have low or no self esteem
Women who try to take control of the relationship
Women who act as if she doesn't give a f*ck about anything

I'll post more later ;)
[/SIZE]

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
girls with bad teeth
girls with tattoos
girls who are overweight
girls who smoke
girls who are high maintenance

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Fickle. Fickle is bad. I was considering asking this one girl I know out. It's been a long while, and I'm glad I didn't because I noticed pretty consistent patterns of fickleness. What's the point of going out with someone when they pick another guy a couple weeks later?

Zanthrax54

FREE FC!
Ya know, I really hate the crazy ones. That's all I've got to say, heh.

You just said a whole lot with out saying much at all! Crazy girls are nice in the bedroom, BUT THAT'S IT! I've broken too many bones over the last year to ever go out with a crazy bitch ever again! They just aren't worth the time, PERIOD.