• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Guys... What puts you off girls??

Miss_Onaire0x6

I'm not a big fan of girls that have me calling them or spending all of my time with them. I am a big attention whore when it comes to dating or relationships, but I don't like feeling that I have no time to myself. I say this based off of experience. I have to have time to myself every once in awhile.
Yeah I like dont expect that! lol... weve only been dating a while!.... Im not an obsessive lass!!... I have a life and so does he that we both need to get on with...
Im still wondering though.... whats the deal... maybe he has met someone that has taken his interest away from me!... because I really dont know what I could have done wrong :| :( oh well! =D
he is coming round to mine tomorrow.... hmmm lets see what he has to say for himself.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't like girls who send mixed messages.

I also don't like girls who are too "clingy" and are too "helpless" on their own.

Basically I like girls who are sure of themselves and are able to be mature when the situation calls for it.

keithyul

Registered Member
i don't like the silences in between our conversation...:shake:
:nod:and i like it mushy-mushy...:D:D

Psyco

Food Whore
When a girl starts fluting with you, and you find out a few months later that she already has had a boyfriend for a few years. (and it isn't even her who tells you, its one of your mutual friend)

Also, girls who constantly want to "do stuff" instead of just sit and cuddle from time to time.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
When a girl starts fluting with you, and you find out a few months later that she already has had a boyfriend for a few years. (and it isn't even her who tells you, its one of your mutual friend)
AMEN BROTHER! I totally hear that.

Another thing that really irks me is when they flirt just enough that you think you are good to go, only to then let you know "Oh sorry I'm not looking for a boyfriend right now."

Grr... Why flirt in the first place then.

Psyco

Food Whore
AMEN BROTHER! I totally hear that.

Another thing that really irks me is when they flirt just enough that you think you are good to go, only to then let you know "Oh sorry I'm not looking for a boyfriend right now."

Grr... Why flirt in the first place then.
I've hit both of those, both at the same time of year. weird.

Also, i hate when girls get drunk, and then turn psychotic.

JjCrazyboy

Registered Member
Lets see I have been with the same girl a long time now so this is a hard question. I would say when women take out their frustrations out on the guy.... that is annoying... clingy is pretty bad too... Plus when a woman makes you late.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Ya know, I really hate the crazy ones. That's all I've got to say, heh.

72AllinCrew

To be honest. It sounds like something Id say to keep a girl interested in me. If I said something didn't feel right, they are gonna do what your doing. Wonder what they are doing wrong and try their best to fix it for me. Don't worry about it. If he doesn;t like what you guys have, he isn't worth your time.