• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Guys... What puts you off girls??

Miss_Onaire0x6

Hi Guys....
I recently started dating this guy.. everything was awesome. He called me all the time. and we clicked immediately!
After the 3rd date.. he said something was missing.... hmmm... Im not sure what that is... He said he didnt know what it was either.
We have seen eachother since after that.. and everything seems normal.. still kisses and cuddles and such!....
Im wondering if Ive done sommat wrong...
SOOOO
Guys...
can you tell me..
what puts you off of girls lol.. then maybe I can work it out! =D

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Someone who I can't carry a conversation with.

CaliforniaSteve

Registered Member
I'm not a big fan of girls that have me calling them or spending all of my time with them. I am a big attention whore when it comes to dating or relationships, but I don't like feeling that I have no time to myself. I say this based off of experience. I have to have time to myself every once in awhile.

Link_Q

Registered Member
I'm not a big fan of girls that have me calling them or spending all of my time with them. I am a big attention whore when it comes to dating or relationships, but I don't like feeling that I have no time to myself. I say this based off of experience. I have to have time to myself every once in awhile.
100 % agree with you :)
love is not all about how much of time you spend together ,,,
some girls think that if their lover haven't called or haven't seen them for one day , he don't really love them !
it's annoying when you should give your all time for a girl ! :stare:
I really get nervous when my fiancee start blaming me just because I didn't call :sick:

Last edited:

FourSuits

True Blue Australian
No offense to anybody, but fat wemon who wear a bikini, who don't shave & who are obssesed with something. I know that's kinda harsh, but it's just:urp:
Have you ever seen this show called Coupling, funny as but still makes some good points.

Tainted_Glory

Not a Scientologist
What puts me off are those girls that hate you unless you're a jock. Not sure if there's a version of this that aplies to the real world, though. But it sure as hell gets anoying in school. And another thing is when a girl has a superiority complex... That happens quite a lot.

Last edited: