GUYS GUYS GUYS ADVICE NEEDED

T

Tan

the admin just gave me this e-mail, my heart popped out reading it :(

One of our sponsors Freedom Medical Service has informed us that you have use a false Social Security Number on their site. This is a form of social security number fraud and will be punishable by fine and/or imprisonment. We have reported you to the social security administration office of the inspector general. As of the damages you have done to our sponsors, we will have our lawyers contact you as soon as possible.

YourGiftsFree
Bill
please Guys man im scared again..... fck they have my information too...

man im dead meat if my parents find out

T

Tan

i just put bogus SSN i didnt even know what they wanted.... Fck Im screwed right? man my friend told me to do this shit, said it was all good and be able to make a few easy dollars, man i didnt know what i was getting into...

T

Tan

Theres a page, i guess people are suppost to be interested in certain benefits or something, iono exactly how it works, all my friend said was to put fake info and click sumbit till i get credited... man this sux

T

Tan

points.yourgiftsfree.com

PLEASE FC WTH is this? Im scared again!

man every phone call I get so damn peranoid

Corona

Registered Member
Has no copyright and TOS, whatsoever, fake.
TOS is at the bottom.

I can't believe you somehow cost an organization thousands of dollars by inputting fake info, that's impossible. And if you gave them false information, whats the problem? Just put them in "junk" and ignore them.