• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Guten Tag

DocNotMerged

Hi,

I like long romantic walks along the Ottawa River, picnics in Gatineau Park .... ERRR .... wrong website. :(

Anywhore, lover of most sports but mostly basketball, European football and hockey. I work within the staffing industry here in Ottawa for jobs within the IT sector. Happily married for almost 10 years, proud father of a 2 yr. old boy and have a fond love for German sex fetish sites. (Don't judge, I'm half German.)

Look forward chattin' to ya'll.

Ta-ta for now. :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey man,

Glad to see you here. As you can see, the forums still need a lot of work, but I'm still learning. I'm just happy I was able to install them myself :lol: .

Looking forward to see you around and have discussions with you, even if it's only sporadically.

Cheers,

Biz

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
That's by far my all time favourite introduction lol. Good to have you here, looking forward to talk more basketball with you, without a 140 character limit ;). See ya around, hopefully more than not :)

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
That verbal diarhea is a lot smarter than anything ill ever come up with lol, but in all seriousness I'll take what we can get from you bud.

DocNotMerged

Dickey's Flow said:
That verbal diarhea is a lot smarter than anything ill ever come up with lol, but in all seriousness I'll take what we can get from you bud.
10-4 little buddy.

Currently tweeting with your bro who's mackin' chicks on the #95 heading downtown. :lol: