PC Games Gunz

S

!sTrIkE nInJa!

This is truly an awsome game it combines the fast paced action and violence of a first person shooter with the in depth leveling up and item collecting of an rpg Gunz is truly an excellent game. plus i love the fact that you can use a sword to block your opponents bullets while running up to them and proceed to slash away. the game is 100% free and a relatively quick download the entire thing is about 320 mb and you can download it at www.gunzonline.com. i strongly suggest looking into this action packed game. and if there are any of you that already participate in this wonderful game then feel free to discuss tactics,strategies, and compare wapons and items.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
!sTrIkE nInJa! said:
This is truly an awsome game it combines the fast paced action and violence of a first person shooter with the in depth leveling up and item collecting of an rpg Gunz is truly an excellent game. plus i love the fact that you can use a sword to block your opponents bullets while running up to them and proceed to slash away. the game is 100% free and a relatively quick download the entire thing is about 320 mb and you can download it at www.gunzonline.com. i strongly suggest looking into this action packed game. and if there are any of you that already participate in this wonderful game then feel free to discuss tactics,strategies, and compare wapons and items.
320MB isn't a quick download for everyone :D

I am a fan of the game, but I can't stand all those lame hacking bastards. I still don't get why people who play online games cheat. They play to win, not to enjoy it.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Me too, I can't log on anymore and when it actually does work, the game never functions properly.

C

Cloud

It was alright for an hour. Then it got repetitive. The hackers didn't help. Good thing it's free.

N

Nestor

I played about a year ago. got level 60 something and then quit. It's repetitive.