Gungrave Gif

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Kyo_Muramasa, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Something I spoffed up in my spare time of lazying off my project that is due tomorrow with my partner. Yeah I know...Green is going to kill me if he see's this thread and knows what I'm doing >.> But anyway here it is!
    [​IMG]

If you haven't realized this is one of my fav anime's called Gungrave which I love!*hugs Gif*

Edit: Credit to the original person who made this though. Borders and other stuff were so needed to this and such so I just had to to that and make it my own^^
    P.S.S This darn thing won't animate as an avie! >.< Someone help meh!

2. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

I love Gungrave, and love the pic cuz it shows expertise in gunsmanship! Its awsome!

(2-liner hehe...3 if you can't this, but its in parenthesis which implies a side comment)

3. Omega

Omega Ω

Hey Kyo see if you can right click on my avie and save it to your computer. It should work, the problem was the size was 150 by something. It cannot be bigger then 120x120.

4. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Woot! Thank you Omega!*glomps* I thought the size resoulution use to be bigger though >.> I think it was and the admins changed it >.< I just put it as my avie too as you can see since you changed yours.

Lol Kosis(that's your nickname from me now) thanks for the comment, you had me laughing this morning. I'm going to try to make more gifs later too, so keep a watch out! But I gotta finish something else for someone before I do those though.

5. Omega

Omega Ω

I know I am sounding like an asshole as of late but, added a border and texts does not mean to made a gif.....