• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Gundam?

Vegito728

Registered Member
Who here likes Gundam and which saga is your favorite? Mine is Gundam Wing. My favorite Gundam is heavy arms. I really liked the series and the movie especially Heavy Arms custom.:)

R

Rosenkreuz

my favorite is G Gundarm and my favorite Gundam is Rose Gundam or Gundam Maxter, though I do like Shadow Gundam and Dragon Gundam a lot

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Wing! Duo and Heero rock and i love wing/zero and deathscythe/custom! ^___^

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I love Gundam Wing my favorite is Wing Zero, and I really Zechs Merchise, he's really cool, it's a really good anime, my second best after Dragonball Z .

M

Masakado

G Gundam and Gundam 08th MS Team. G Gundam because of the furious action and crazy gundams, BAKURETSU GOD FINGERS! anyone? lol. And 08th MS team for the awesome and realistic story.

However, my favorite Mobile Suit is the Talgeese off of Gundam Wing, looked badass. Theres another but I can't remember the name so... yea.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I will agree with Blur some of the Gundam series were really really bad like Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny and others. But I loved Gundam Wing.

F

figet

no no no the best i think was gundam 08ms team cuz they had lots of battles with in the city as well as in the forests and epyon from wing was awsome.

F

figet

gundam 08ms team

So anyone ever heard of this gundam serious if you have post negitves and positives about it please ^ ^

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Re: gundam 08ms team

I heard of it but never seen it, can you please explain it to me so if I will like then I might just check it out.