Gundam Wing

Vegito728

Registered Member
It's personally my favorite Gundam series. It had the best mechs(imo), likable characters and of course, the usual gundam story.

So who has seen it? What did you think? Who were you fave character(s)? What were your fave mech(s)?

Gundam: Heavyarms(I especially loved heavy arms custom)

Character: Trowa. He piloted Heavyarms so it was only natural that I liked him the most.

Last edited:

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I love this series! I've been trying to find the episodes online but with little success o_O

I LOVE DUO! He's been my desktop background for...too long XD I love it and i love Deathscythe and Hell Custom *drool*

Vegito728

Registered Member
Yeah, it really is a great series. The box set is very expensive. I was going to buy it but at the time it was $100 dollars. I really need to own the series before I can't find it anymore.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I saw a dvd in a second hand shop once, but it was the second disk and i had doubts it would work on my dvd player since i've never seen a GW dvd in england before.

KiethBlackLion

Registered Member
Gundam Wing is my favorite and subsequently, is what got me into the entire Gundam series.

My favorite Gundam is the Wing Zero (my car's license plate is WNGZRO1).

Heero is my favorite character, followed by Duo, Zechs, and the rest of the Gundam pilots. I absolutely hate Relena. She grates on my nerves.

Why do all the Gundam shows have that 1 character that just annoys everyone?

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Dunno, i guess there's always a reason to hate a series and a charcter is usually it, but to balance it out you have tones more smexy and amazing character.

Why is it with the Gundam series you get a guy that wears a mask? Char, Zechs, the guy from Seed (edit: Rau)

Last edited:

Vegito728

Registered Member
Dunno, i guess there's always a reason to hate a series and a charcter is usually it, but to balance it out you have tones more smexy and amazing character.

Why is it with the Gundam series you get a guy that wears a mask? Char, Zechs, the guy from Seed (edit: Rau)
That gives me an idea.

Also, who was the best pilot out of the 5 you think? Not because he's my fav or anything but I think Trowa is. Of course you can throw Duo up there as well because he did beat Vayeate and Mercurius.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Heero 'The Perfect Soldier' Yuy, he always seems to be twenty steps ahead in a battle, except for the time he was tricked and blew up the craft Noventa was on, that was just mean o_O

And yeah, Duo's got some skill, the two make a great team.

KiethBlackLion

Registered Member
That gives me an idea.

Also, who was the best pilot out of the 5 you think? Not because he's my fav or anything but I think Trowa is. Of course you can throw Duo up there as well because he did beat Vayeate and Mercurius.
I think Heero is the best pilot. Not because he's my favorite but because that's what he's been brainwashed into. The mission objective above all else. Example, he voluntarily self destructed while battling Zechs. He fought Zechs using Heavyarms despite having a busted left arm. Mentally, he's the most focused pilots of the series.

Not to discredit Duo or Trowa's abilities. Those two are incredible pilots as well. It's just they are more in touch with their humanity than Heero and, although that deepens their character development and over quality of the show, it really doesn't help in a battle.

As well, I feel that Quatra and Wu Fei are the weakest pilots of the bunch. Wu Fei seems more concerned with his pride and honor than anything else and Quatra (despite being voiced by Amuro Ray's english voice actor) is a bit too pacifistic for a Gundam pilot.

Last edited: