• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Game Cube Gun, Any Good?

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
Any one here have it? Ive read some reviews and was either thinking of getting this or True Crime New York for the GC. Any opinions??

Wrecked

Registered Member
i played Gun for a bit it's an alright game.

IMO it's a rental [ i believe i heard that it's really short ]. it was fun for a while, but i just got bored of it. riding a horse is pretty cool though. but other than that it's just a mediocre game.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
Wrecked said:
i played Gun for a bit it's an alright game.

IMO it's a rental [ i believe i heard that it's really short ]. it was fun for a while, but i just got bored of it. riding a horse is pretty cool though. but other than that it's just a mediocre game.
cool, thanks alot. I guess I will rent it. One game I have been wanting to rent is Narnia. That game seems pretty cool with 2 player action.

dk_rare

Registered Member
Yeah, it is awesome as a 3 day rental, as you really want to pace yourself, enjoy the game. Grab a friend, some beers if you are of age, and prepare for the best western theme nights of your life : )