PlayStation 2 Guitar Hero

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Omega, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

I played it for the first time ever the other day and it made me like see things. Like when I stop playing the game and was at the menu or looking around my friends house. Damn it was weird. Like the room looked like water. It was all wavy. I had to stop playing. Has anyone ever heard of this?

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

By "Guitar Hero" do you mean "Marijuana?"

:hat:

3. Omega

Omega Ω

No dude I don't smoke that stuff. I mean it I played Guitar Hero twice and it did it both times. It kinda sucks because I like that game but it makes me feel like crap

4. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

lol Hybrix....actually hes right. i watched my bro play and when i looked away from the tv everything was all wavy.

5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

In all seriousness have you felt like this after watching Pokemon style anime with a lot of flashing colors, or playing other games with flashing colors?

It sounds like you are experiencing a bit of epilepsy. All games have a warning on them that says if you start to feel dizzy of experience nausea that you should stop playing and see a doctor. You don't want to go into a seizure over Guitar Hero. My bet is that the flashing colors are messing with you.

I don't really think there's much you can do to stop that from happening if it effects you like that. Guitar Hero just might not be a good game for you.

I can't stand playing games like that either. The flashing gets to me after a while.

6. Omega

Omega Ω

Well like that is the only time I have ever seen that in my life. I don't like it at all and I stopped playing the game over it. It suck too because it was pretty fun.

7. CBNJ

CBNJ Registered Member

I never heard of that, but it messes with my eyes. After I play it for a little while, my eyes feel like they got stomped out. Don't play it though, and give Rockband a try. :p

8. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

I've never had any problems with playihg it. I can play it for as long as I want and it doesn't make anything look skewey or weird.

9. CBNJ

CBNJ Registered Member

Can you beat any songs on Expert? I can only beat a few songs, but other than those I fail big time.

10. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

I will say what I always say when I see people playing guitar hero.

"Stop wasting time on stupid shit like that and learn to play a guitar."