Xbox 360 Guitar Hero - World Tour

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Anyone here play it? I'm looking for people to play. I like playing the band game but it always takes forever to find people.

Plus, how do you download new music? And do you have to pay? I found the music store but there was hardly anything in there, and next to to nothing that was free. :stare:

Last edited:

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I have it!! and when I can wrestle my 360 out of my boyfriends hands I will be more than glad to play... Tomorrow night I will rock out with you if you want!

As far as the music goes, I assume you have to pay for it on world tour. All the other ones you could buy new songs with the money you made in your career, and I haven't seen anything where you can do that this time.. But then again I have hardly played it.. so the option might be there.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I have it but only the guitar. I don't have the drum kit or mic thing. I have only played it a little bit though. Not even enough to go through a career yet.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
I have it!! and when I can wrestle my 360 out of my boyfriends hands I will be more than glad to play... Tomorrow night I will rock out with you if you want!
I do want! I very much want!! :D

I have it but only the guitar. I don't have the drum kit or mic thing. I have only played it a little bit though. Not even enough to go through a career yet.
Play me NAO!

Also, you can actually use the 360 Live headset for the mic, if you want to sing. :cool:

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Wait, Really?? I did not know this. I don't have the drums or anything, but that sounds pretty fun lol.
Yup. :) The basic headset does the same thing as the game microphone :) I've had a go on quickplay. :lol: