Xbox 360 Guitar Hero - World Tour

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Chaos, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

Anyone here play it? I'm looking for people to play. I like playing the band game but it always takes forever to find people.

Plus, how do you download new music? And do you have to pay? I found the music store but there was hardly anything in there, and next to to nothing that was free. :stare:

Last edited: Mar 8, 2009

2. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I have it!! and when I can wrestle my 360 out of my boyfriends hands I will be more than glad to play... Tomorrow night I will rock out with you if you want!

As far as the music goes, I assume you have to pay for it on world tour. All the other ones you could buy new songs with the money you made in your career, and I haven't seen anything where you can do that this time.. But then again I have hardly played it.. so the option might be there.

3. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I have it but only the guitar. I don't have the drum kit or mic thing. I have only played it a little bit though. Not even enough to go through a career yet.

4. Chaos

I do want! I very much want!! :D

Play me NAO!

Also, you can actually use the 360 Live headset for the mic, if you want to sing. :cool:

5. Oooh_snap

Wait, Really?? I did not know this. I don't have the drums or anything, but that sounds pretty fun lol.

6. Chaos

Yup. :) The basic headset does the same thing as the game microphone :) I've had a go on quickplay. :lol:

7. Oooh_snap

Awesome! Thanks for the great info =)

I will have to try it out tonight or tomorrow!

8. Chaos

:eek:mg: You'll sing for me?!!? :eek:mg:

9. Oooh_snap

LOL... welll... uhhh.. I'll think about it. You have heard me sing about 37499275 times anyway lol.

10. Chaos

Exactly, so it should be no problem then ;) Right? Right? :p :lol: