Guitar Hero vs. Rock Band

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Mustardsky, Oct 3, 2008.

?

Which is Better

1. Rock Band

50.0%
  2. Guitar Hero

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mustardsky

Mustardsky Registered Member

So basically which one is better i like guitar hero and there is a new one coming i am looking forward to thar one

2. darksoultrap

darksoultrap New Member

i like both but rock band has lots of insturments you know

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Rock Band is great if you have friends to play with while Guitar Hero is slightly better if you're playing alone.

I'm voting for Guitar Hero because I enjoy playing console games alone rather then having friends and family come over to play with me. ;)

4. GoEasy

GoEasy Registered Member

Rock Band for sure. I think it has better/more popular songs, while Guitar Hero has all those tough ones that you can barely pass on easy. :p

5. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Rock Band..

Just because here at college, it's fun to get everyone in the dorm playing and having a good time.

6. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I definitely prefer guitar hero. I really couldn't get into any of the songs on Rock Band, and the rock band guitar was pretty weak.

7. whateverdude_09

whateverdude_09 Registered Member

i like them both, but i started with guitar hero so it has my vote. i like the set-up better then rock band. the hammerons and pulloffs are easier to distinguish.

i rather like the challenge. i play expert and i can five star most of the songs save for Dragonforce and nothing for me here...im not sure why the second one...but yeah

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I defenitely have to say Rock Band is better, it's more fun, especially when your in a group, everyone plays an instrument, and then you have someone sing.

They also have better songs in my opinion on Rock Band.

9. Stab-o-Matic5000

Stab-o-Matic5000 Cutting Edge in Murder

I much prefer Rock Band to Guitar Hero, Rock Band's made by the original guys who made Guitar Hero while Guitar Hero's now made by the Tony Hawk guys. Rock Band just has a much better selection of music, while Guitar Hero nowadays just seems like they took a Tony Hawk soundtrack and made a music game out of it. Guitar Hero's songs are also set up to be unnecessarily hard for no reason sometimes (looking at you, Through the Fire and the Flames intro)

10. raye_raye

raye_raye my bologna has a 1st name

i personally prefer guitar hero
    my reasoning would have to be a mix between music and graphic layout. I prefer the way gh looks. i like rb, but prefer gh. and now with world tour out it seems as though i have the best of both worlds now... yey me graphics of gh but the instrumentals of rb