• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Guilty Pleasures

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
There are some films out there that many would laugh at someone for watching, that if they found out they liked them they may wonder why on earth you would want to see them. I have a few films that make my list:

Mean Girls
Clueless
My Sisters Keeper
Eloise
Girl Interrupted
Lost and Delirious

What would make your list?

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Pokemon: The First Movie and Pokemon 2000. Nothing even comes close. Still have those two on DVD and will likely still watch them if I ever get deathly bored. They are both easily the best of the Pokemon movies, and are actually good movies overall.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Maniac Cop
Sex and The City 1 and 2

I'm not ashamed about liking those films but I do get shit for it.

Alta

Registered Member
Pokemon: The First Movie and Pokemon 2000. Nothing even comes close. Still have those two on DVD and will likely still watch them if I ever get deathly bored. They are both easily the best of the Pokemon movies, and are actually good movies overall.
"One person can make all the difference." . I loved those movies as well. As for my guilty pleasures, well, I watch Dallas. That's about as bad as it gets for me.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
There are some films out there that many would laugh at someone for watching, that if they found out they liked them they may wonder why on earth you would want to see them. I have a few films that make my list:

Mean Girls
Clueless
My Sisters Keeper
Eloise
Girl Interrupted
Lost and Delirious

What would make your list?
Haha, see films like Mean Girls, Lost and Delirious and Girl Interrupted are films I wouldn't consider to be guilty pleasures. To me guilty pleasures are films that you personally know are crap but you enjoy watching them anyway. Those three films you mentioned are ones I love not as a guilty pleasure, but just because they are awesome.

Some of mine are:

Josie and the Pussycats
Spice World Movie

I know there are more. I'll probably think of them later.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
For me, it's the following:

- Showgirls
- Birdemic
- Troll

Shit so bad, that it's actually hilarious. Birdemic is probably the best of the bunch, they used the most shittiest CGI effects they possibly could.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
The only movies I can think of right now is The Notebook and Mean Girls, absolutely great movies especially The Notebook.