Guilty Pleasures!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pugz, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Yet another way to get to know you're fellow members and mod by yours truly! *thumbs up* YAY!

What's your guilty pleasure?

Tell me something that you do, but secretly know you shouldn't be doing for one reason or another? Come on, everybody has one. Nother perverted please like...spying on your next door neighbour while he/she changes; simple things like spending too much time on a console.

Mine would have to be an addiction to Shounen-ai and reading. I read way too much and have too many books, it's genetic!

2. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

nothing preverted eh, that really cuts down the list.. haha

well I guess spending too much time on anime... watch it too much sometimes, stay up really late too.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I have recently become re-addicted to Pokemon. It's kind of frightening.

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

hahaha. nothing perverted....

I guess some of mine would have to be enjoying cartoons(not like Family Guy or Futurama), but those really kiddy ones.

and yugioh back in the days

5. Pugz

*get you a sofa to lie on*

Riiiight, ven did this sudden addiction re-accure?

edit: i got another....I LOVE YU-GI-OH!

i feel better ^_^

6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Probabaly staying up late and spending too much time on the net

Getting Re-Addicted to Horror movie..I have stopped watching it and now I am back to it

7. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

*Crosses off all of the perverted things on her list.* Hmm... I am left with two! I would have to say the internet and reading shoujo-ai stuff. ^.^

8. Pugz

*double takes* Woah! Hold on a sec! You're a girl? I thought you were a dude! @[email protected]

Ok i recovered. I don't read Shoujo-ai, what's it like?

9. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Looking at yaoi pics and reading the fan0fiction of it.
    Plus I'm addicted to my PS2, it's like a savior when it comes to needing peace from the rest of my family^^;
    Another is looking for GIF's and GIF avatars, I just love moving things!

10. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

lol You thought I was a guy? No! >.< It's kind of hard to explain... I can recommend some anime though. And fanfiction websites! Shoujoai.com and the anime that should watch is Mai HiME, Mai Otome, Kannazuki No Miko, and Strawberry Panic!. It's really good. ^^

(Warning: I was crying at the end of Kannazuki No Miko.)