• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Guilty Pleasures.

Malificus

Likes snow
This is the threrad for songs that are (At least somewhat) embarassing to like, yet you like.

I can't get enough of Waka Laka (E=mc² mix) - Jenny Rom vs. Zippers

I also like High Silk Hat and The Yodeling Veterinarian Of The Alps, both from Veggietales

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I think my guilty pleasure would probably be "Tubthumping" by Chumbawamba. lol It's a bit funny listening to a song about being drunk.

Ã

Æshættr

Ever since I watched Days of Our Lives: Resident Evil (google for it, it's funny) I haven't been able to get "Ya Shosla S Uma" out of my head (The Russian version of "All the Things She Said" by T.A.T.U.). That is my guilty pleasure at the moment.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Numa Numa Dance is the first to come into my head.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have lots of them to be honest with you, but I cant think of any right now, but really I am not embarass about it like any other person would be.

Malificus

Likes snow
I'm not actually emberrassed by those songs I listed, but I know plenty of people who would be.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
more like...."not your usual genre of music"

hamster dance
michelle branch
the click five

S

scriver058

I guess I'm kinda embarrased at the fact that I like Barry Manilow's stuff. But his stuff is good.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Michelle Branch . . . she's fuckin' smokin :D I listen to a bit of her too.